I have drain flies and I cant get rid of them. I have spent alot of $$ on DF5000 for 6 drains and it didnt help.
They land on food and in your face. Its gross. Forget cooking. I spray them with Lysol and they drop dead, but then 10 more show up. Im sure the lysol isnt doing my family any good either.
They live in slime, and I just cannot find anything that they could be living in. They are not coming from outside. Its the bathroom, but they go everywhere.
Does anyone know how to get rid of these most annoying bugs? Please Help! :)
I have heard that you can put some bleach down the drain and that will help. Someone even suggested filling all your sinks with boiling hot water and to add a cup of bleach. I hope this works! I am trying it myself because these little annoying bugs were in my kitchen too!
SEE BOB'S ANSWER - Pest riddance advice.
Full Set Beautiful GE Metal Kitchen Cabinets plus p...
Getting rid of DRAIN FLIES
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 20 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects