I have drain flies and I cant get rid of them. I have spent alot of $$ on DF5000 for 6 drains and it didnt help.
They land on food and in your face. Its gross. Forget cooking. I spray them with Lysol and they drop dead, but then 10 more show up. Im sure the lysol isnt doing my family any good either.
They live in slime, and I just cannot find anything that they could be living in. They are not coming from outside. Its the bathroom, but they go everywhere.
Does anyone know how to get rid of these most annoying bugs? Please Help! :)
I have heard that you can put some bleach down the drain and that will help. Someone even suggested filling all your sinks with boiling hot water and to add a cup of bleach. I hope this works! I am trying it myself because these little annoying bugs were in my kitchen too!
SEE BOB'S ANSWER - Pest riddance advice.
Full Set Beautiful GE Metal Kitchen Cabinets plus p...
Getting rid of DRAIN FLIES
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!