I have drain flies and I cant get rid of them. I have spent alot of $$ on DF5000 for 6 drains and it didnt help.
They land on food and in your face. Its gross. Forget cooking. I spray them with Lysol and they drop dead, but then 10 more show up. Im sure the lysol isnt doing my family any good either.
They live in slime, and I just cannot find anything that they could be living in. They are not coming from outside. Its the bathroom, but they go everywhere.
Does anyone know how to get rid of these most annoying bugs? Please Help! :)
I have heard that you can put some bleach down the drain and that will help. Someone even suggested filling all your sinks with boiling hot water and to add a cup of bleach. I hope this works! I am trying it myself because these little annoying bugs were in my kitchen too!
SEE BOB'S ANSWER - Pest riddance advice.
Full Set Beautiful GE Metal Kitchen Cabinets plus p...
Getting rid of DRAIN FLIES
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 11 Signs of an Unhappy Houseplant
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 10 Cool Shipping Container Homes
- 9 Perfect Color Combos for Your Home
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- Favorite Space-Saving Double-Duty Furniture
- 10 IKEA Favorites, DIY Style
- Redecorate Without Spending a Dime: 10 Ideas
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow Anywhere
- 9 Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- Live Large in a (Very) Small Space
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips