I got the same Pool and the same bugs are around
Still looking for a solution to these bugs!! I've tried the skin so soft it'll make them leave for a few days but then they are back.
I have a Intex pool and I have the same problem. My grandkids can't hardly get in the pool, for the bugs on the ladder. I don't like seeing the bugs and my grandkids are scared to get on the ladder, but I haven't notice any bites on me. But I would love to get rid of them. Thanks for some suggestions.
I killed them by spraying sports man's deet deep woods off. Killed them right in their tracks. Got the spray from walmart SPORTTNG GOODS DEPT NOT THE FAMILY SPRAY.. ALSO THE SPAY WAS STICKY O THE WHITE SUPPORT BARS OF THE POOL SO AS LONG AS THE WATER DOESN'T WASH IT AWAY THIS WILL WORK!!!!! And if it does just spray again !!
We have lived in the same house for 15 years. This is the third year we have put up an Intex pool. This is the first year I have ever seen these "thrips". I keep a spray bottle of water and Dawn dish liquid outside for killing spiders and flies. I sprayed the white railings and sides of the blue pool. The mixture does kill them on contact. I am sure I will have to reapply as the ones I missed come back, but hopefully I can get rid of the majority. Would love to know the recipe with the vinegar??!
The other day we had a mild thunderstorm. Several hours after the storm I went out to the pool and it looked like oil was floating on top of the water. I bent down to see what it was and they were swarms of tiny minute bugs. Not sure what they are. Looking for information as to what they are....where they came from and why....how to get rid of the. Thanks for any information you can give me. I have attached pictures.
I don't know what they are but I have seen them around my town. I don't know if it's the same bugs on the pools, but me and my family are getting these rashes and bites that itch and burn from our Intex pool. We think it might be chiggers it we aren't sure.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 20 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects