I'm in the (looooooooong) process of renovating (digging up old gras, ammending soild, seeding) parts of my long established lawn.
All is going well, but I've been dealing with an insect problem, and have stumped myself.
I used Scotts Turfbuilder with Summerguard five weeks ago, but still have insects right in the area I need to plant.
If I hit this area with the insecticide "Seven" how long must I wait until I plant seed?
Thanks for any help you can give me!
New Construction and Want to Kill the AC Guy!!
GRASS AND WEEDS IN GARDEN
Electrical Connections for my new dishwasher and new...
Maple tree-Lava Rock
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 159 Storage Ideas for Space-Starved DIYers
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- 9 Easy Ways to Kill Weeds Effectively
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- Simple “Under $60” Curb Appeal Updates for Any Home
- 10 Pretty Plants You Didn't Know Were Poisonous
- Ultimate Lawn Care Guide: 12 Steps to a Prize-Winning Yard
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight