I'm in the (looooooooong) process of renovating (digging up old gras, ammending soild, seeding) parts of my long established lawn.
All is going well, but I've been dealing with an insect problem, and have stumped myself.
I used Scotts Turfbuilder with Summerguard five weeks ago, but still have insects right in the area I need to plant.
If I hit this area with the insecticide "Seven" how long must I wait until I plant seed?
Thanks for any help you can give me!
New Construction and Want to Kill the AC Guy!!
GRASS AND WEEDS IN GARDEN
Electrical Connections for my new dishwasher and new...
Maple tree-Lava Rock
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!