I have a customer with a problem I have never seen before. She is getting red stains (Like droplets ) occurring on her bathroom ceiling. From a clean ceiling after cleaning with a bleach solution the stains appear after about 48hrs. Looking like normal condensation but leaving red crystals after drying.
House is normal construction under shingle, bathroom has window and customer says she always keeps it open. Inspection above bathroom reveals nothing unusual and no dampness or normal signs of mould. So have you seen any thing like this , I have looked on Internet but found nothing like this. We live in dry area of southern california.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!