I have a 4bedroom colonial house in northern NJ. The smallest bedroom is used as the computer room/office. This room is in the southwest corner of the house.
Over the past week or so, I found an occasional yellowjacket alive in the room. So far I've found, killed and removed 5 of them - one every few days. They are mostly near or on west-facing window.
I have no idea where they are coming from.
We called our local pest control company with which we have an ant contract. Their advice was not to worry since the yellowjackets are dying off at this time of the season. If we have a problem in the spring, call them back.
What should I do???
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 20 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects