I have a 4bedroom colonial house in northern NJ. The smallest bedroom is used as the computer room/office. This room is in the southwest corner of the house.
Over the past week or so, I found an occasional yellowjacket alive in the room. So far I've found, killed and removed 5 of them - one every few days. They are mostly near or on west-facing window.
I have no idea where they are coming from.
We called our local pest control company with which we have an ant contract. Their advice was not to worry since the yellowjackets are dying off at this time of the season. If we have a problem in the spring, call them back.
What should I do???
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!