I have a 4bedroom colonial house in northern NJ. The smallest bedroom is used as the computer room/office. This room is in the southwest corner of the house.
Over the past week or so, I found an occasional yellowjacket alive in the room. So far I've found, killed and removed 5 of them - one every few days. They are mostly near or on west-facing window.
I have no idea where they are coming from.
We called our local pest control company with which we have an ant contract. Their advice was not to worry since the yellowjackets are dying off at this time of the season. If we have a problem in the spring, call them back.
What should I do???
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Unexpected Spots for Accent Colors
- 10 Fantastic Furniture Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 9 Closet Storage Tips from a Pro Organizer
- 7 Seriously Surprising Spots for a Fireplace
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- Supersize Your Small Bathroom with 8 Tips
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love