I have a 4bedroom colonial house in northern NJ. The smallest bedroom is used as the computer room/office. This room is in the southwest corner of the house.
Over the past week or so, I found an occasional yellowjacket alive in the room. So far I've found, killed and removed 5 of them - one every few days. They are mostly near or on west-facing window.
I have no idea where they are coming from.
We called our local pest control company with which we have an ant contract. Their advice was not to worry since the yellowjackets are dying off at this time of the season. If we have a problem in the spring, call them back.
What should I do???
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Capitalize on Your Attic: 10 Inspirations
- 15 Once-Popular Items Now Vanishing
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 12 Garden Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Design a Rustic Bathroom: 10 Inspirations
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 283 Great DIY Project Ideas
- Picture-Perfect Patios: 10 Outdoor Spaces to Love
- 10 Clever Uses for Space Under Stairs
- 17 Backsplashes for a Unique Kitchen
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 16 Ways to Use Salvaged Wood in Your Home
- 108 Easy Outdoor Living Ideas
- The Right Path: 15 Wonderful Walkway Designs
- Decked Out: 12 Innovative Outdoor Living Designs
- 14 Room Dividers to Organize Your Space
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 15 Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 8 (Truly) Unexpected Storage Spots
- 12 Celebrities' Cool Pools
- 1 Dozen Ways to Maximize a Small Yard
- 9 Easy-to-Make Garden Luminaries
- Colorful Kitchens: 10 Bright & Bold Designs