I have a 4bedroom colonial house in northern NJ. The smallest bedroom is used as the computer room/office. This room is in the southwest corner of the house.
Over the past week or so, I found an occasional yellowjacket alive in the room. So far I've found, killed and removed 5 of them - one every few days. They are mostly near or on west-facing window.
I have no idea where they are coming from.
We called our local pest control company with which we have an ant contract. Their advice was not to worry since the yellowjackets are dying off at this time of the season. If we have a problem in the spring, call them back.
What should I do???
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Capitalize on Your Attic: 10 Inspirations
- 15 Once-Popular Items Now Vanishing
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 12 Garden Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Design a Rustic Bathroom: 10 Inspirations
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 283 Great DIY Project Ideas
- The Right Path: 15 Wonderful Walkway Designs
- 10 Ways to Expand into Your Garage
- 17 Backsplashes for a Unique Kitchen
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- Make Your Small Bathroom Feel BIG
- 108 Easy Outdoor Living Ideas
- 10 Smart New Uses for Old Tires
- 14 Room Dividers to Organize Your Space
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- Facade Facelift: Simple, Affordable Ways to Make a Better First Impression
- Reconsider Aboveground Pools: 10 Reasons Why
- 5 New Uses for Old Wooden Crates
- 21 Paint Colors That Never Fail
- 1 Dozen Ways to Maximize a Small Yard
- 12 Fresh Ideas for Your Kids' Room
- 11 Beautiful Clutter-Busting Closets