Can anyone tell me how to extract natural gas from a water well & preserve it?
We have a water well, that contains a lot of gas. We once lit a match, at the water line in the house where it was piped in & we had a mini explosion. There are a lot of bubbles in the water. We had to drill a hole in the water line (to release the gas), to get the water to pump up to the house. Anyway, that's all I would like to know....is how do we extract this natural gas out of the water.We would like to capture this gas & use it for our own personal use. Anyone with some answers would be appreciated.Thank-you...
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!