refurbish old deck
The only other you do could be indoor/outdoor that green carpeting kinda like for boats and such.
I wanted to test drive a patio. Wasnt sure exactly where I wanted it or how big. I took a piece of dark green indoor outdoor carpet from Home Depot and layed it on the bare ground and put my patio furniture on top. Ive changed my mind on location 3 times but thats another story. Its been laying on bare ground for 2yrs now and it still looks fine.
I think with kids Id go for the carpet. No splinters and its softer/safer to fall on.
I used plain old cheap Home depot stuff but you can get better stuff at the boat/marine places.
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- 142 Remarkable Houses Around the World
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- Shelf Life: 10 Bookcase Projects You Can DIY
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- 11 Amazing Homemade Sheds to Inspire Your Own
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- Recipe for Success: 10 Easy Kitchen Storage Hacks
- Winning Combinations: 9 "Can't Miss" Color Schemes
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- The Ultimate All-Natural Cleaning Guide