refurbish old deck
The only other you do could be indoor/outdoor that green carpeting kinda like for boats and such.
I wanted to test drive a patio. Wasnt sure exactly where I wanted it or how big. I took a piece of dark green indoor outdoor carpet from Home Depot and layed it on the bare ground and put my patio furniture on top. Ive changed my mind on location 3 times but thats another story. Its been laying on bare ground for 2yrs now and it still looks fine.
I think with kids Id go for the carpet. No splinters and its softer/safer to fall on.
I used plain old cheap Home depot stuff but you can get better stuff at the boat/marine places.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 20 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects