refurbish old deck
The only other you do could be indoor/outdoor that green carpeting kinda like for boats and such.
I wanted to test drive a patio. Wasnt sure exactly where I wanted it or how big. I took a piece of dark green indoor outdoor carpet from Home Depot and layed it on the bare ground and put my patio furniture on top. Ive changed my mind on location 3 times but thats another story. Its been laying on bare ground for 2yrs now and it still looks fine.
I think with kids Id go for the carpet. No splinters and its softer/safer to fall on.
I used plain old cheap Home depot stuff but you can get better stuff at the boat/marine places.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Unexpected Spots for Accent Colors
- 10 Fantastic Furniture Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 9 Closet Storage Tips from a Pro Organizer
- 7 Seriously Surprising Spots for a Fireplace
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- Supersize Your Small Bathroom with 8 Tips
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love