I am thinking of buying a house but it has structural damage.
There are large cracks that run vertically along cements blocks walls of the foundation.they are located in several walls on one side of the house.
Also noticed a stone wall cave in on that same side.
I didn't notice any bad inside the basement , beams seem alright,no wetness on the ground.
I know I need a structural engineer to check this up but I was wondering if anyone who had experience with this so I can have a general idea on what it is involved with this and especially if you could give an average cost to repair this ( a range of cost is alright).
PLease advice..I really appreciate any responses you can give me and I thank you in advance.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 20 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects