I am thinking of buying a house but it has structural damage.
There are large cracks that run vertically along cements blocks walls of the foundation.they are located in several walls on one side of the house.
Also noticed a stone wall cave in on that same side.
I didn't notice any bad inside the basement , beams seem alright,no wetness on the ground.
I know I need a structural engineer to check this up but I was wondering if anyone who had experience with this so I can have a general idea on what it is involved with this and especially if you could give an average cost to repair this ( a range of cost is alright).
PLease advice..I really appreciate any responses you can give me and I thank you in advance.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!