I am thinking of buying a house but it has structural damage.
There are large cracks that run vertically along cements blocks walls of the foundation.they are located in several walls on one side of the house.
Also noticed a stone wall cave in on that same side.
I didn't notice any bad inside the basement , beams seem alright,no wetness on the ground.
I know I need a structural engineer to check this up but I was wondering if anyone who had experience with this so I can have a general idea on what it is involved with this and especially if you could give an average cost to repair this ( a range of cost is alright).
PLease advice..I really appreciate any responses you can give me and I thank you in advance.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- Make Your Bed: 9 DIY Headboards
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 10 Cool Shipping Container Homes
- 9 Perfect Color Combos for Your Home
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- Favorite Space-Saving Double-Duty Furniture
- 10 Low-Cost DIY Home Security Solutions
- Redecorate Without Spending a Dime: 10 Ideas
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow Anywhere
- 9 Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- Live Large in a (Very) Small Space
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips