I am thinking of buying a house but it has structural damage.
There are large cracks that run vertically along cements blocks walls of the foundation.they are located in several walls on one side of the house.
Also noticed a stone wall cave in on that same side.
I didn't notice any bad inside the basement , beams seem alright,no wetness on the ground.
I know I need a structural engineer to check this up but I was wondering if anyone who had experience with this so I can have a general idea on what it is involved with this and especially if you could give an average cost to repair this ( a range of cost is alright).
PLease advice..I really appreciate any responses you can give me and I thank you in advance.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Unexpected Spots for Accent Colors
- 10 Fantastic Furniture Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 9 Closet Storage Tips from a Pro Organizer
- 7 Seriously Surprising Spots for a Fireplace
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- Supersize Your Small Bathroom with 8 Tips
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love