Do all concrete sealers work the same? I did a little researching and it seems that the sealers I looked at appeared to lay on a coating like paint. I thought concrete sealer soaks in.
I considered an epoxy type paint, but would rather not due to durability issues and the chance of it pealing, chipping, etc, if the prep work isn't properly done or from dropped auto parts.
Any recommended brands I could get at Lowe's or Home Depot?
SEE BOB'S ANSWER - sealing of basement walls
Odors in concrete floor. HELP!!
Mildewproofing/Sealing Paint for Concrete subfloor
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Top 10 Classic DIY Projects for the Outdoors
- 15 Once-Popular Household Items That Are Vanishing
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Wise Ways to Get Rid of Pests and Critters
- Before and After: 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Top Tips for Keeping Countertops Like New
- 15 Amazing Things You Can Make with $0 Scrap Wood
- 14 Ways to Get More Kitchen Counter Space
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 18 Bathroom Updates You Can Do in 1 Day
- 9 Tried-and-True Methods of Eliminating Weeds
- Picture-Perfect Patios: 10 Outdoor Spaces to Love
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers