Do all concrete sealers work the same? I did a little researching and it seems that the sealers I looked at appeared to lay on a coating like paint. I thought concrete sealer soaks in.
I considered an epoxy type paint, but would rather not due to durability issues and the chance of it pealing, chipping, etc, if the prep work isn't properly done or from dropped auto parts.
Any recommended brands I could get at Lowe's or Home Depot?
SEE BOB'S ANSWER - sealing of basement walls
Odors in concrete floor. HELP!!
Mildewproofing/Sealing Paint for Concrete subfloor
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 20 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects