Do all concrete sealers work the same? I did a little researching and it seems that the sealers I looked at appeared to lay on a coating like paint. I thought concrete sealer soaks in.
I considered an epoxy type paint, but would rather not due to durability issues and the chance of it pealing, chipping, etc, if the prep work isn't properly done or from dropped auto parts.
Any recommended brands I could get at Lowe's or Home Depot?
SEE BOB'S ANSWER - sealing of basement walls
Odors in concrete floor. HELP!!
Mildewproofing/Sealing Paint for Concrete subfloor
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!