exterior coatings- "liquid Ceramic"
In my quest to show my clients how to reduce energy use, I tell them about reflective ceramic coatings, and which contractor to use (some are approved & some not).
My local applicator, Mr. Cecil Doyle, owner of Commercial Roofing Systems, has sprayed over one million sq ft (including the "New Orleans Convention Centre"). Another project was a refrigerated beverage warehouse; the owners reported a $35,000 drop in electricity use in the first year. He uses ICC-Astec products.
The products I am most familiar with are: www.icc-astec.com and www.supertherm.net
At Astec, contact Mr. Michael Rubin @ 800 345 5306
At Supertherm, contact Mr. Roberto Guerra, his # is at the site.
Please tell them both that Brian in Louisiana referred you to them.
These are very solid, proven products, with verifiable track records.
Good luck, Brian.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!