exterior coatings- "liquid Ceramic"
In my quest to show my clients how to reduce energy use, I tell them about reflective ceramic coatings, and which contractor to use (some are approved & some not).
My local applicator, Mr. Cecil Doyle, owner of Commercial Roofing Systems, has sprayed over one million sq ft (including the "New Orleans Convention Centre"). Another project was a refrigerated beverage warehouse; the owners reported a $35,000 drop in electricity use in the first year. He uses ICC-Astec products.
At Astec, contact Mr. Michael Rubin @ 800 345 5306
At Supertherm, contact Mr. Roberto Guerra, his # is at the site.
Please tell them both that Brian in Louisiana referred you to them.
These are very solid, proven products, with verifiable track records.
Good luck, Brian.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 15 Fast Facade Fixes for Instant Curb Appeal
- 9 Expert Furniture Arranging Tips
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- 5 Ways to Repurpose Old Window Screens
- 13 Lanterns For Your Porch, Patio, or Garden
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 12 Garden Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- 17 Jaw Dropping Deck Designs for Your Home
- 10 Woodworking Projects for Beginners
- 283 Great DIY Project Ideas
- DIY Plumbing Pipe Vase
- Decorating "Rules" Meant to Be Broken
- 17 Backsplashes for a Unique Kitchen
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 16 Creative Cabinet Updates
- 10 Ways to Bring Typography Style Home
- Capitalize on Your Attic: 10 Inspirations
- Make Your Own Kitchen Island: 12 Designs
- 10 Creative New Ways to Use Old Bottles
- Small Bedrooms, Huge Amounts of Style
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- Tiny Bedroom? 10 Space-Saving Solutions
- Uses for Beer & Booze Around the House
- 1 Dozen Ways to Maximize a Small Yard
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 5 Easy and Creative DIY Lamps