exterior coatings- "liquid Ceramic"
In my quest to show my clients how to reduce energy use, I tell them about reflective ceramic coatings, and which contractor to use (some are approved & some not).
My local applicator, Mr. Cecil Doyle, owner of Commercial Roofing Systems, has sprayed over one million sq ft (including the "New Orleans Convention Centre"). Another project was a refrigerated beverage warehouse; the owners reported a $35,000 drop in electricity use in the first year. He uses ICC-Astec products.
The products I am most familiar with are: www.icc-astec.com and www.supertherm.net
At Astec, contact Mr. Michael Rubin @ 800 345 5306
At Supertherm, contact Mr. Roberto Guerra, his # is at the site.
Please tell them both that Brian in Louisiana referred you to them.
These are very solid, proven products, with verifiable track records.
Good luck, Brian.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects