exterior coatings- "liquid Ceramic"
In my quest to show my clients how to reduce energy use, I tell them about reflective ceramic coatings, and which contractor to use (some are approved & some not).
My local applicator, Mr. Cecil Doyle, owner of Commercial Roofing Systems, has sprayed over one million sq ft (including the "New Orleans Convention Centre"). Another project was a refrigerated beverage warehouse; the owners reported a $35,000 drop in electricity use in the first year. He uses ICC-Astec products.
The products I am most familiar with are: www.icc-astec.com and www.supertherm.net
At Astec, contact Mr. Michael Rubin @ 800 345 5306
At Supertherm, contact Mr. Roberto Guerra, his # is at the site.
Please tell them both that Brian in Louisiana referred you to them.
These are very solid, proven products, with verifiable track records.
Good luck, Brian.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Unexpected Spots for Accent Colors
- 10 Fantastic Furniture Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 9 Closet Storage Tips from a Pro Organizer
- 7 Seriously Surprising Spots for a Fireplace
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- Supersize Your Small Bathroom with 8 Tips
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love