I NEED TO FIGURE OUT SQUARE FOOTAGE FOR A DEED REGISTRATION. THE LOT IS 119 X 97 X 177 X 175. THANKS FOR ANY HELP. I HAVE BEEN ALL OVER THE INTERNET LOOKING FOR THE CORRECT CALCULATORS, AND CANT FIND ANY. THANKS AGAIN
This information alone is not enough as the angles between the sides will greatly vary the amount of square footage inside. I think you may need to break up the plot plan into squares and count them up.
I believe your lot size to be 19008 Sqft or roughly .43/acre (a full acre consists on 43,560sqft). for something like a pie shaped lot you just take an average of the sides then multiply them as 2 numbers instead or 4 (avg of front 119ft and back 97ft is 108ft and avg of left side 177ft and right side 175ft is 176ft. so all you have to do is multiply 108X176 and there you go.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!