I NEED TO FIGURE OUT SQUARE FOOTAGE FOR A DEED REGISTRATION. THE LOT IS 119 X 97 X 177 X 175. THANKS FOR ANY HELP. I HAVE BEEN ALL OVER THE INTERNET LOOKING FOR THE CORRECT CALCULATORS, AND CANT FIND ANY. THANKS AGAIN
This information alone is not enough as the angles between the sides will greatly vary the amount of square footage inside. I think you may need to break up the plot plan into squares and count them up.
I believe your lot size to be 19008 Sqft or roughly .43/acre (a full acre consists on 43,560sqft). for something like a pie shaped lot you just take an average of the sides then multiply them as 2 numbers instead or 4 (avg of front 119ft and back 97ft is 108ft and avg of left side 177ft and right side 175ft is 176ft. so all you have to do is multiply 108X176 and there you go.
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 159 Storage Ideas for Space-Starved DIYers
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- 9 Easy Ways to Kill Weeds Effectively
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- Simple “Under $60” Curb Appeal Updates for Any Home
- 67 Expert Tips to Aid Your Spring Cleaning
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight