I have heard rumors that a tankless water system will cause the water pressure in the house to drop noticeably. Do you have any information on this?
yes it can (i have one) but for us only on high demand (tub) that is has a problem. the more gallons per miniute the less it will be.we dont even notice a change on all the other taps.and you can not (unless you get a high demand) run more than one thing at once. But to have a never ending shower and never runing out of hot water is priceless we also save a lot on our power bill. I have a electric 2.5gpm electric and 3 people in a small house. i would never swich back to a tank again.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!