If the light fixture itself is humming, try disconnecting the lights in the base, one at a time,to see if the problem is in just one of them.
Make sure they are all snugly connected to the base.
Or you might return the track lighting as defective. It's possible that a replacement wouldn't have this problem, or that a higher-quality unit wouldn't have this problem.
By the way, do did confirm it was wired correctly and that the bulbs used weren't in excess of the unit's rated capacity, right?
whirlpool dryer - hum
washer fills, but won't agitate...hear some humming
Dishwasher not draining. making a humming noise in c...
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 30 Things Everyone Should Know
- 15 Fast Facade Fixes for Instant Curb Appeal
- 9 Expert Furniture Arranging Tips
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- 13 Lanterns For Your Porch, Patio, or Garden
- 5 Ways to Repurpose Old Window Screens
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 7 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 12 Garden Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Clearing the Air: 10 Natural Ways to Remedy Household Odors
- 12 Hobbit Houses to Make You Consider Moving Underground
- 16 Cool DIY Coffee Tables
- 10 Fall Home Maintenance Musts
- Supersize Your Small Bath With These 8 Pro Tips
- 15 Neat Garage Storage Solutions
- Buy or Build: 15 Desks We Love
- 10 Great DIY Bookshelf Projects
- 5 Minutes Flat: 7 Upgrades You Can Do in Under 300 Seconds
- 10 Creative New Ways to Use Old Bottles
- 10 FREE Storage Hacks
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- 10 "Must Do" September Projects
- 9 Calming Colors for a Serene Home
- 16 Easy Ideas for Customized Cabinets
- 17 Mini Bars to Mix Up Your Home Decor
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 12 Unique DIY Kitchen Island Designs