If the light fixture itself is humming, try disconnecting the lights in the base, one at a time,to see if the problem is in just one of them.
Make sure they are all snugly connected to the base.
Or you might return the track lighting as defective. It's possible that a replacement wouldn't have this problem, or that a higher-quality unit wouldn't have this problem.
By the way, do did confirm it was wired correctly and that the bulbs used weren't in excess of the unit's rated capacity, right?
whirlpool dryer - hum
washer fills, but won't agitate...hear some humming
Humming noise in wall
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 20 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects