Quality recessed lighting????
so if you guys were going to put recess lights in your house, what brand would you use?
Are there any online stores that carry your prefered lights for a fair price? Closest HD & L's is a 1 hour drive and much of the items I am buying for the house are online which saves me time on the road.
I have seen recessed lights that had crooked bulbs and that would bug me. I like the idea about the metal trim.
For cheap, cheap, I like Nora lighting. A lot of trim options and a variety of aperture sizes.
For moderate pricing, I like Juno. The quality is very, very good. Lightolier makes nice fixtures as well. Halo has a number of product lines, you just have to hunt through them. Capri lighting has nice recessed that I have installed. For top-notch performance look into RSA lighting (their Quiet ceiling line allows the drywall plaster to flush with the edge of the pull-out trim - very interesting) or Iris (45 degree pinspot aperture!).
Visit www.elumit.com for an interesting search engine with a lot of powerful filters.
- 10 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 11 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 12 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Surprising Ways to Cure Household Odors
- 11 Ways to Winterize Your Home on a Budget
- 10 Ways to Live Large in a Small Space
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Dressing Up the Dresser: 11 Clever DIY Transformations
- 12 Hobbit Houses to Make You Consider Moving Underground
- 10 Ways to Use Mirrors to Your Design Advantage
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- How To: Paint EVERYTHING
- Man, Oh Man! 7 Unbelievable Guy Spaces
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 12 Wow-Worthy Woods for Kitchen Countertops
- 10 "Neat" Garage Storage Solutions
- 10 Houseplants to Improve Indoor Air Quality
- How To: Clean EVERYTHING