Quality recessed lighting????
so if you guys were going to put recess lights in your house, what brand would you use?
Are there any online stores that carry your prefered lights for a fair price? Closest HD & L's is a 1 hour drive and much of the items I am buying for the house are online which saves me time on the road.
I have seen recessed lights that had crooked bulbs and that would bug me. I like the idea about the metal trim.
For cheap, cheap, I like Nora lighting. A lot of trim options and a variety of aperture sizes.
For moderate pricing, I like Juno. The quality is very, very good. Lightolier makes nice fixtures as well. Halo has a number of product lines, you just have to hunt through them. Capri lighting has nice recessed that I have installed. For top-notch performance look into RSA lighting (their Quiet ceiling line allows the drywall plaster to flush with the edge of the pull-out trim - very interesting) or Iris (45 degree pinspot aperture!).
Visit www.elumit.com for an interesting search engine with a lot of powerful filters.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!