Quality recessed lighting????
so if you guys were going to put recess lights in your house, what brand would you use?
Are there any online stores that carry your prefered lights for a fair price? Closest HD & L's is a 1 hour drive and much of the items I am buying for the house are online which saves me time on the road.
I have seen recessed lights that had crooked bulbs and that would bug me. I like the idea about the metal trim.
For cheap, cheap, I like Nora lighting. A lot of trim options and a variety of aperture sizes.
For moderate pricing, I like Juno. The quality is very, very good. Lightolier makes nice fixtures as well. Halo has a number of product lines, you just have to hunt through them. Capri lighting has nice recessed that I have installed. For top-notch performance look into RSA lighting (their Quiet ceiling line allows the drywall plaster to flush with the edge of the pull-out trim - very interesting) or Iris (45 degree pinspot aperture!).
Visit www.elumit.com for an interesting search engine with a lot of powerful filters.
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- 142 Remarkable Houses Around the World
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- Shelf Life: 10 Bookcase Projects You Can DIY
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- 11 Amazing Homemade Sheds to Inspire Your Own
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- Recipe for Success: 10 Easy Kitchen Storage Hacks
- Winning Combinations: 9 "Can't Miss" Color Schemes
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- The Ultimate All-Natural Cleaning Guide