does anyone know of cheap fluorescent fixtures that I could run parallel between joists 24 ioc? I want them to be flush to the drywall. I have seen some in offices but they usually have 4 to 8 bulbs in them. I am imagining that they can only be wide enought to handle 2 bulbs. I have seen some at the hardware stores but most of them are for kitchens and have very nice wooden frames and such. I am just looking for something that I can put a piece of that obscured looking plastic in to make the ceiling flat.
Hard-wired fluorescent fixture to plug?
replacing 2 fluorsescent fixtures with 4 recessed fi...
light fixture is stuck on ceiling
Vertical Recessed (stud wall) Lighting?
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 159 Storage Ideas for Space-Starved DIYers
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- 9 Easy Ways to Kill Weeds Effectively
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- Simple “Under $60” Curb Appeal Updates for Any Home
- 10 Pretty Plants You Didn't Know Were Poisonous
- Ultimate Lawn Care Guide: 12 Steps to a Prize-Winning Yard
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight