does anyone know of cheap fluorescent fixtures that I could run parallel between joists 24 ioc? I want them to be flush to the drywall. I have seen some in offices but they usually have 4 to 8 bulbs in them. I am imagining that they can only be wide enought to handle 2 bulbs. I have seen some at the hardware stores but most of them are for kitchens and have very nice wooden frames and such. I am just looking for something that I can put a piece of that obscured looking plastic in to make the ceiling flat.
Hard-wired fluorescent fixture to plug?
replacing 2 fluorsescent fixtures with 4 recessed fi...
light fixture is stuck on ceiling
Vertical Recessed (stud wall) Lighting?
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!