does anyone know of cheap fluorescent fixtures that I could run parallel between joists 24 ioc? I want them to be flush to the drywall. I have seen some in offices but they usually have 4 to 8 bulbs in them. I am imagining that they can only be wide enought to handle 2 bulbs. I have seen some at the hardware stores but most of them are for kitchens and have very nice wooden frames and such. I am just looking for something that I can put a piece of that obscured looking plastic in to make the ceiling flat.
Hard-wired fluorescent fixture to plug?
replacing 2 fluorsescent fixtures with 4 recessed fi...
light fixture is stuck on ceiling
Vertical Recessed (stud wall) Lighting?
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!