We are building a new home and I am looking for a way to place a sensor somewhere on our drive so at night people driving up to our house would trip outside lights. We live in a rural area and don't want the typical pole light that stays on all night. I would rather go with this solution so it would at least light the drive and possible the path to the front door. It also needs to placed high enough above the ground to clear animals triggering the sensor. We have lots of deer and other animals prowing around. I know this sounds like a lot to ask, but please help.
Electrical problem from Drop off point to house - No...
Lighting driveway when people drive up to house.
Finish nails and Crown Staples
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 10 Planters You Can Make Out of Everyday Things
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- Garden Paths: 12 Easy-to-Imitate Stone Walkways
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 9 Incredible Faux Finishes Possible with Paint
- 10 Sly Spots Where You Can Stash Your Storage Stuff
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight