We are building a new home and I am looking for a way to place a sensor somewhere on our drive so at night people driving up to our house would trip outside lights. We live in a rural area and don't want the typical pole light that stays on all night. I would rather go with this solution so it would at least light the drive and possible the path to the front door. It also needs to placed high enough above the ground to clear animals triggering the sensor. We have lots of deer and other animals prowing around. I know this sounds like a lot to ask, but please help.
Electrical problem from Drop off point to house - No...
Lighting driveway when people drive up to house.
Finish nails and Crown Staples
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!