We are building a new home and I am looking for a way to place a sensor somewhere on our drive so at night people driving up to our house would trip outside lights. We live in a rural area and don't want the typical pole light that stays on all night. I would rather go with this solution so it would at least light the drive and possible the path to the front door. It also needs to placed high enough above the ground to clear animals triggering the sensor. We have lots of deer and other animals prowing around. I know this sounds like a lot to ask, but please help.
Electrical problem from Drop off point to house - No...
Lighting driveway when people drive up to house.
Finish nails and Crown Staples
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Top 10 Classic DIY Projects for the Outdoors
- 15 Once-Popular Household Items That Are Vanishing
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Wise Ways to Get Rid of Pests and Critters
- Before and After: 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Top Tips for Keeping Countertops Like New
- 15 Amazing Things You Can Make with $0 Scrap Wood
- 14 Ways to Get More Kitchen Counter Space
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 18 Bathroom Updates You Can Do in 1 Day
- 9 Tried-and-True Methods of Eliminating Weeds
- Top 11 Color Trends to Follow in 2014
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers