We are building a new home and I am looking for a way to place a sensor somewhere on our drive so at night people driving up to our house would trip outside lights. We live in a rural area and don't want the typical pole light that stays on all night. I would rather go with this solution so it would at least light the drive and possible the path to the front door. It also needs to placed high enough above the ground to clear animals triggering the sensor. We have lots of deer and other animals prowing around. I know this sounds like a lot to ask, but please help.
Electrical problem from Drop off point to house - No...
Lighting driveway when people drive up to house.
Finish nails and Crown Staples
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Unexpected Spots for Accent Colors
- 10 Fantastic Furniture Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 9 Closet Storage Tips from a Pro Organizer
- 7 Seriously Surprising Spots for a Fireplace
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- Supersize Your Small Bathroom with 8 Tips
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love