My wife and I bought a house built in the 1960's. The fixtures are 13" square recessed lights. Are there any replacement fixtures for lights like these? I tried to look up the manufacturer online (Markstone Lighting), but didn't have much luck. Outside of tearing the lights out completely and putting in new drywall to cover the 13" square hole. Are there other options?
Yes, I am having the same trouble. I can't seem to find a cover for a 12" square recesssed light by Markstone. Any help or alternative would be appreciated.
How to Replacing Low-Voltage fixtures with High Hats
Ceiling is cracking around light fixtures
removing an old light fixture - what to do with the ...
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 159 Storage Ideas for Space-Starved DIYers
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- 9 Easy Ways to Kill Weeds Effectively
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- Simple “Under $60” Curb Appeal Updates for Any Home
- 67 Expert Tips to Aid Your Spring Cleaning
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight