Where can I find a light kit for this fan? I purchased a Hampton Bay light kit from **********, but I cant figure out how to install it. I think this fan is "special" meaning the mounts arent standard like other fans.
Anyone know where I can get a light kit for this fan, that would actually work without major modification?
Even the fan guy at ********** couldnt figure it out.
I did read the other replies, but Lamps Plus doesnt have that part number listed that was posted.
Also, someone else said do a search on google for Delano fan, this brings back a bunch of resuls, but not for the fan everyone is talking about in this thread.
Please help :)
I talked to the Hampton Bay people (1-800-307-3267) and they said only one light kit fits/works - you can special order it where you purchased your fan - ask for model #03210. It's a one-light globe (I just ordered it). It cost me $51.16 before tax.
I have the same fan and got a light kit from Minka at 800-221-7977. The other number I have for hampton bay in Norco, CA is 800-527-0998. I remember it was a bitch changing it withoiut directions but you have to turn the globe to get it to come off and if it was put on too tight like mine have fun!!!!
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 30 Things Everyone Should Know
- 25 Insanely Easy-to-Make Holiday Ornaments
- 20 Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 10 Classic Ways to Brighten Up a Dark Room
- 10 Houseplants to Improve Indoor Air Quality
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 7 Unauthorized Uses for Common Appliances
- 8 Ways to Make a Small Room Look Big
- Best Secret Hiding Spots We've Ever Seen
- Sweet Dreams: 15 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- 11 Ways to Winterize Your Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 17 Creative Ways to Repurpose Cardboard
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips
- 8 Unique Ways to Build Your Own Table
- Woodworking for Beginners: 10 Projects
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow ANYWHERE
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 7 Incredible Uses for Salvaged Lumber
- 10 Bookcases You Can Make Yourself
- 7 Mistakes Not to Make with Your Fireplace
- The Easy 1-Hour Money-Saving Home Checkup
- Quick Fixes for a Fresher Shower
- Don't Try This at Home: 7 Dangerous DIYs
- 10 Ways to Redecorate Without Spending a Dime
- 16 Coffee Tables You Can DIY—Easily!