Where can I find a light kit for this fan? I purchased a Hampton Bay light kit from **********, but I cant figure out how to install it. I think this fan is "special" meaning the mounts arent standard like other fans.
Anyone know where I can get a light kit for this fan, that would actually work without major modification?
Even the fan guy at ********** couldnt figure it out.
I did read the other replies, but Lamps Plus doesnt have that part number listed that was posted.
Also, someone else said do a search on google for Delano fan, this brings back a bunch of resuls, but not for the fan everyone is talking about in this thread.
Please help :)
I talked to the Hampton Bay people (1-800-307-3267) and they said only one light kit fits/works - you can special order it where you purchased your fan - ask for model #03210. It's a one-light globe (I just ordered it). It cost me $51.16 before tax.
I have the same fan and got a light kit from Minka at 800-221-7977. The other number I have for hampton bay in Norco, CA is 800-527-0998. I remember it was a bitch changing it withoiut directions but you have to turn the globe to get it to come off and if it was put on too tight like mine have fun!!!!
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Capitalize on Your Attic: 10 Inspirations
- 15 Once-Popular Items Now Vanishing
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 12 Garden Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Design a Rustic Bathroom: 10 Inspirations
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 283 Great DIY Project Ideas
- 9 Budget Ways to Revive Your Porch
- 11 Ways to Dress Up Your Dresser
- 17 Backsplashes for a Unique Kitchen
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- Make Your Small Bathroom Feel BIG
- 108 Easy Outdoor Living Ideas
- The Right Path: 15 Wonderful Walkway Designs
- 10 Smart New Uses for Old Tires
- 14 Room Dividers to Organize Your Space
- Facade Facelift: Simple, Affordable Ways to Make a Better First Impression
- Reconsider Aboveground Pools: 10 Reasons Why
- 5 New Uses for Old Wooden Crates
- 21 Paint Colors That Never Fail
- 1 Dozen Ways to Maximize a Small Yard
- 9 Easy-to-Make Garden Luminaries
- Make Your Own Bookcase: 10 DIY Designs