Where can I find a light kit for this fan? I purchased a Hampton Bay light kit from **********, but I cant figure out how to install it. I think this fan is "special" meaning the mounts arent standard like other fans.
Anyone know where I can get a light kit for this fan, that would actually work without major modification?
Even the fan guy at ********** couldnt figure it out.
I did read the other replies, but Lamps Plus doesnt have that part number listed that was posted.
Also, someone else said do a search on google for Delano fan, this brings back a bunch of resuls, but not for the fan everyone is talking about in this thread.
Please help :)
I talked to the Hampton Bay people (1-800-307-3267) and they said only one light kit fits/works - you can special order it where you purchased your fan - ask for model #03210. It's a one-light globe (I just ordered it). It cost me $51.16 before tax.
I have the same fan and got a light kit from Minka at 800-221-7977. The other number I have for hampton bay in Norco, CA is 800-527-0998. I remember it was a bitch changing it withoiut directions but you have to turn the globe to get it to come off and if it was put on too tight like mine have fun!!!!
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- Make Your Bed: 9 DIY Headboards
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Space-Saving Solutions for Tiny Bedrooms
- 9 Perfect Color Combos for Your Home
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- What's the Best Color for Living Rooms?
- Favorite Space-Saving Double-Duty Furniture
- 10 Low-Cost DIY Home Security Solutions
- Redecorate Without Spending a Dime: 10 Ideas
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow Anywhere
- 9 Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- Live Large in a (Very) Small Space
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips
- Don't Try This at Home: 7 Dangerous DIYs
- 10 Simple Woodworking Projects
- Is There Anything Vinegar Can't Do?
- 7 Incredible Uses for Salvaged Lumber
- 12 Tiny Gardens You Can Grow on a Tabletop
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 10 Surprisingly Smart Solutions for Junk Drawers
- Bright & Bold Colors for Your Front Door
- DIY Bookcases: 16 Easy Project Ideas
- Don't Make These 7 Fireplace Mistakes