Where can I find a light kit for this fan? I purchased a Hampton Bay light kit from **********, but I cant figure out how to install it. I think this fan is "special" meaning the mounts arent standard like other fans.
Anyone know where I can get a light kit for this fan, that would actually work without major modification?
Even the fan guy at ********** couldnt figure it out.
I did read the other replies, but Lamps Plus doesnt have that part number listed that was posted.
Also, someone else said do a search on google for Delano fan, this brings back a bunch of resuls, but not for the fan everyone is talking about in this thread.
Please help :)
I talked to the Hampton Bay people (1-800-307-3267) and they said only one light kit fits/works - you can special order it where you purchased your fan - ask for model #03210. It's a one-light globe (I just ordered it). It cost me $51.16 before tax.
I have the same fan and got a light kit from Minka at 800-221-7977. The other number I have for hampton bay in Norco, CA is 800-527-0998. I remember it was a bitch changing it withoiut directions but you have to turn the globe to get it to come off and if it was put on too tight like mine have fun!!!!
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 30 Things Everyone Should Know
- 15 Fast Facade Fixes for Instant Curb Appeal
- 9 Expert Furniture Arranging Tips
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- 13 Lanterns For Your Porch, Patio, or Garden
- 5 Ways to Repurpose Old Window Screens
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 7 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 12 Garden Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Clearing the Air: 10 Natural Ways to Remedy Household Odors
- 12 Hobbit Houses to Make You Consider Moving Underground
- 16 Cool DIY Coffee Tables
- 10 Fall Home Maintenance Musts
- Celebrity Kitchens: Get the Look
- 15 Neat Garage Storage Solutions
- Buy or Build: 15 Desks We Love
- 10 Great DIY Bookshelf Projects
- Believe It or Not: 9 Incredible Faux Finishes You Can Do Yourself
- 10 Creative New Ways to Use Old Bottles
- 10 FREE Storage Hacks
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- 10 "Must Do" September Projects
- 9 Calming Colors for a Serene Home
- 16 Easy Ideas for Customized Cabinets
- 17 Mini Bars to Mix Up Your Home Decor
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 12 Unique DIY Kitchen Island Designs