Where can I find a light kit for this fan? I purchased a Hampton Bay light kit from **********, but I cant figure out how to install it. I think this fan is "special" meaning the mounts arent standard like other fans.
Anyone know where I can get a light kit for this fan, that would actually work without major modification?
Even the fan guy at ********** couldnt figure it out.
I did read the other replies, but Lamps Plus doesnt have that part number listed that was posted.
Also, someone else said do a search on google for Delano fan, this brings back a bunch of resuls, but not for the fan everyone is talking about in this thread.
Please help :)
I talked to the Hampton Bay people (1-800-307-3267) and they said only one light kit fits/works - you can special order it where you purchased your fan - ask for model #03210. It's a one-light globe (I just ordered it). It cost me $51.16 before tax.
I have the same fan and got a light kit from Minka at 800-221-7977. The other number I have for hampton bay in Norco, CA is 800-527-0998. I remember it was a bitch changing it withoiut directions but you have to turn the globe to get it to come off and if it was put on too tight like mine have fun!!!!
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!