Have a situation where I am trying to angle the light from a slope recess light backawards. Since using an eyeball trim at the furthest back angle only accomplishes a straight downward spread, the only way I can see accomplishing this task is to use a socket extender or adapter. I just don't know if they make one! It would be like a track spot light with a 5 - 8" extension, but the end would have a socket (instead of soemthing that snaps into a track rail). This way I can screw in the adaptor into my recessed light and swivel the spot head back to the area above my fireplace. Know where I can find such an adaptor????
Progress Lighting Ceiling baffle at 45 degrees plus wall washer? sku P8004-28, or something similar. The Wall washer plate restricts light from the oft side. eyeballs just let you direct light 30 degrees. Also some eyeballs allow for rotation up to 330 degrees (thats the direction your aiming at not the 30 degree tilt). go to their web site search catalog, choose recessed, and then further restrict your category pricing as zero to $150 bucks. there are several. Then go to the other manufacturer sites and do same. That will give you ideas as to your low-cost options, as I don't know what size, type, etc. your lighting is can't advise you further!!!! LOL.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- Make Your Bed: 9 DIY Headboards
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Space-Saving Solutions for Tiny Bedrooms
- 9 Perfect Color Combos for Your Home
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- What's the Best Color for Living Rooms?
- Favorite Space-Saving Double-Duty Furniture
- 10 Low-Cost DIY Home Security Solutions
- Redecorate Without Spending a Dime: 10 Ideas
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow Anywhere
- 9 Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- Live Large in a (Very) Small Space
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips
- Don't Try This at Home: 7 Dangerous DIYs
- 10 Simple Woodworking Projects
- Is There Anything Vinegar Can't Do?
- 7 Incredible Uses for Salvaged Lumber
- 12 Tiny Gardens You Can Grow on a Tabletop
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 10 Surprisingly Smart Solutions for Junk Drawers
- Bright & Bold Colors for Your Front Door
- DIY Bookcases: 16 Easy Project Ideas
- Don't Make These 7 Fireplace Mistakes