Have a situation where I am trying to angle the light from a slope recess light backawards. Since using an eyeball trim at the furthest back angle only accomplishes a straight downward spread, the only way I can see accomplishing this task is to use a socket extender or adapter. I just don't know if they make one! It would be like a track spot light with a 5 - 8" extension, but the end would have a socket (instead of soemthing that snaps into a track rail). This way I can screw in the adaptor into my recessed light and swivel the spot head back to the area above my fireplace. Know where I can find such an adaptor????
Progress Lighting Ceiling baffle at 45 degrees plus wall washer? sku P8004-28, or something similar. The Wall washer plate restricts light from the oft side. eyeballs just let you direct light 30 degrees. Also some eyeballs allow for rotation up to 330 degrees (thats the direction your aiming at not the 30 degree tilt). go to their web site search catalog, choose recessed, and then further restrict your category pricing as zero to $150 bucks. there are several. Then go to the other manufacturer sites and do same. That will give you ideas as to your low-cost options, as I don't know what size, type, etc. your lighting is can't advise you further!!!! LOL.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 30 Things Everyone Should Know
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 20 Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 9 Ways to Troubleshoot the Furnace
- 11 Real Haunted Houses to Visit--If You Dare!
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 8 Ways to Make a Small Room Look Big
- 21 Expert Picks for Fail-Safe Colors
- 10 Fall Door DIYs for the Best House on the Block
- The Cheapest Ways to Boost Home Value
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- 10 Unexpected Uses for Spray Paint
- 8 Unique Ways to Build Your Own Table
- Woodworking for Beginners: 10 Projects
- 8 Amazing Handmade Kitchen Counters
- 10 New Uses for Old Dressers
- 7 Upgrades You Can Do in Under 300 Seconds
- 10 Thrifty DIY Ways to Organize Your Home
- 26 Easy Painted Pumpkins for Halloween
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 5 "Make in a Weekend" Bookshelf Projects
- 3 New Ways to Decorate with Fallen Leaves
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Storage Hacks
- 121 DIY Ideas for Halloween
- The 10 Best Things to Buy Secondhand
- 16 Must-See Coffee Tables You Can DIY—Easily!