Have a situation where I am trying to angle the light from a slope recess light backawards. Since using an eyeball trim at the furthest back angle only accomplishes a straight downward spread, the only way I can see accomplishing this task is to use a socket extender or adapter. I just don't know if they make one! It would be like a track spot light with a 5 - 8" extension, but the end would have a socket (instead of soemthing that snaps into a track rail). This way I can screw in the adaptor into my recessed light and swivel the spot head back to the area above my fireplace. Know where I can find such an adaptor????
Progress Lighting Ceiling baffle at 45 degrees plus wall washer? sku P8004-28, or something similar. The Wall washer plate restricts light from the oft side. eyeballs just let you direct light 30 degrees. Also some eyeballs allow for rotation up to 330 degrees (thats the direction your aiming at not the 30 degree tilt). go to their web site search catalog, choose recessed, and then further restrict your category pricing as zero to $150 bucks. there are several. Then go to the other manufacturer sites and do same. That will give you ideas as to your low-cost options, as I don't know what size, type, etc. your lighting is can't advise you further!!!! LOL.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!