Have a situation where I am trying to angle the light from a slope recess light backawards. Since using an eyeball trim at the furthest back angle only accomplishes a straight downward spread, the only way I can see accomplishing this task is to use a socket extender or adapter. I just don't know if they make one! It would be like a track spot light with a 5 - 8" extension, but the end would have a socket (instead of soemthing that snaps into a track rail). This way I can screw in the adaptor into my recessed light and swivel the spot head back to the area above my fireplace. Know where I can find such an adaptor????
Progress Lighting Ceiling baffle at 45 degrees plus wall washer? sku P8004-28, or something similar. The Wall washer plate restricts light from the oft side. eyeballs just let you direct light 30 degrees. Also some eyeballs allow for rotation up to 330 degrees (thats the direction your aiming at not the 30 degree tilt). go to their web site search catalog, choose recessed, and then further restrict your category pricing as zero to $150 bucks. there are several. Then go to the other manufacturer sites and do same. That will give you ideas as to your low-cost options, as I don't know what size, type, etc. your lighting is can't advise you further!!!! LOL.
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 10 Unexpected Spots for Accent Colors
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- 9 Easy Ways to Kill Weeds Effectively
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- Simple “Under $60” Curb Appeal Updates for Any Home
- 10 Sly and Surprising Spots for Handy House Storage
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight