Where to find unfinished wood toilet seat
Reason is because anytime wood is around water, it will misbehave at best and fall apart at worst. Most people have no idea how to properly seal for an environment like this so you can imagine the complaints and lawsuits that would be preventing any wood from ever being used for such a purpose. There wood be absolutely no profit in it. The whole business could go right down the crapper.
I would suggest that you build it your self or buy one already finished and spenad an hour on it with a palm sander to remove the finish and then do it the way you want it. Another option is to go to a specialty paint store and get advice onwhether you can use any special products to lay stain colour over a lightly buffed butr presealed seat.
Or you could take a picture of a seat and use Adobe Photoshop to colour it just right, print it out, and tape it to the bowl.
Sorry, I couldn't resist.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 30 Things Everyone Should Know
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 20 Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 9 Ways to Troubleshoot the Furnace
- 11 Real Haunted Houses to Visit--If You Dare!
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 8 Ways to Make a Small Room Look Big
- 21 Expert Picks for Fail-Safe Colors
- 7 DIY Ways to Reuse a 5-Gal Bucket
- The Cheapest Ways to Boost Home Value
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- 10 Unexpected Uses for Spray Paint
- 8 Unique Ways to Build Your Own Table
- Woodworking for Beginners: 10 Projects
- 8 Amazing Handmade Kitchen Counters
- 10 New Uses for Old Dressers
- 7 Upgrades You Can Do in Under 300 Seconds
- 10 Thrifty DIY Ways to Organize Your Home
- 26 Easy Painted Pumpkins for Halloween
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 5 "Make in a Weekend" Bookshelf Projects
- 9 Decorating Lessons We Learned from Social Media
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Storage Hacks
- 121 DIY Ideas for Halloween
- The 10 Best Things to Buy Secondhand
- 16 Must-See Coffee Tables You Can DIY—Easily!