Where to find unfinished wood toilet seat
Reason is because anytime wood is around water, it will misbehave at best and fall apart at worst. Most people have no idea how to properly seal for an environment like this so you can imagine the complaints and lawsuits that would be preventing any wood from ever being used for such a purpose. There wood be absolutely no profit in it. The whole business could go right down the crapper.
I would suggest that you build it your self or buy one already finished and spenad an hour on it with a palm sander to remove the finish and then do it the way you want it. Another option is to go to a specialty paint store and get advice onwhether you can use any special products to lay stain colour over a lightly buffed butr presealed seat.
Or you could take a picture of a seat and use Adobe Photoshop to colour it just right, print it out, and tape it to the bowl.
Sorry, I couldn't resist.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 20 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects