I have a Juno IC22 recessed lighting housing and I wanted to change the trim kit, however the local home depot and lowes do not carry that brand. I looked on Juno's website and the trim kit i need (for higher wattage bulbs) run about $32 at the electrical store. I found a comparable trim kit at Lowes in the Halo brand that will mount the same as the Juno and has the wattage rating I plan to use. The cost is about half of the Juno. Is there an issue with using a Halo trim kit with a Juno housing? The bulb i am planning to use is a Par38 90Watt.
Thanks in advance for any assistance.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!