I have a Juno IC22 recessed lighting housing and I wanted to change the trim kit, however the local home depot and lowes do not carry that brand. I looked on Juno's website and the trim kit i need (for higher wattage bulbs) run about $32 at the electrical store. I found a comparable trim kit at Lowes in the Halo brand that will mount the same as the Juno and has the wattage rating I plan to use. The cost is about half of the Juno. Is there an issue with using a Halo trim kit with a Juno housing? The bulb i am planning to use is a Par38 90Watt.
Thanks in advance for any assistance.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!