I have two hampton bay 300w transformers out side that are pluged into a outlet that is in series with a x10 remote switch. During the day when the landscape lights are not on, the x10 remote for the pool lights works great.
The problem is at night, when the landscape lights come on. When they come on the x10 remote will no longer work. I read some where that voltage transformers can put off a radio frequency that can travel throught the wires.
I just wanted to know if anyone else is haveing the same problem.
Hampton Bay exterior lighting w/photo cell
Hampton Bay touch dimmer - blew 3amp fuse
Hampton Bay Celing Fan problem
Fan remote not working - Hampton Bay Fan & Ligthing co
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!