Trying to choose lighting...recesseed,for dining room.
Decided on 5" cans. Need IC because ceiling above opens to attic, insulated.
5" IC sealed cans ask for BR 30. Compact flourescents available are R 30. Can I use them. If not, who has Cans for R30.
In addition to the can there is an housing insert. The black 5" housing insert offered at Loews asks for BR or P 20. How do I match everyting up. Is there a place to order all of this?
Brand new furnace but 30% higher usage!
Craftsman garage organizer for compact refrigerator ...
High Water Table
30 amp RV circuit
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 20 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects