Before going with any alarm company make sure you check out some basic stuff like how long have they been in business, it is amazing how many smaller companies are "authorized dealers or installers" and they don't always hire the best people. I know because I am a detective that just shut down a scam security company that had files from the other scam security company that they bought out.
How do they maintain their records? Do copies of your files including address, password, and credit card into ride around in some service guys car in case you need assistance? One nation wide company does that practice and the car was stolen AND they didn't notify their customers for fear of bad press.
Don't ever get a security system from a telemarketing outfit. Just trust me on this one.
Im fixing a hole...
Adding blown insulation---worry about recessed lighting
3 phase for table saw
Maple wall panels, how?
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!