Before going with any alarm company make sure you check out some basic stuff like how long have they been in business, it is amazing how many smaller companies are "authorized dealers or installers" and they don't always hire the best people. I know because I am a detective that just shut down a scam security company that had files from the other scam security company that they bought out.
How do they maintain their records? Do copies of your files including address, password, and credit card into ride around in some service guys car in case you need assistance? One nation wide company does that practice and the car was stolen AND they didn't notify their customers for fear of bad press.
Don't ever get a security system from a telemarketing outfit. Just trust me on this one.
Im fixing a hole...
Adding blown insulation---worry about recessed lighting
3 phase for table saw
Maple wall panels, how?
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects