We have to walk before we can run. Making miniature advances in this industry, will certainly generate bragging rights among myself and my colleges. Fire suppression systems would certainly be a life saver in the security industry.
Yes, I would like to see the day when fire suppression systems became mandatory with every security system installed. With ozone depleting chemicals loosing their popularity, and ozone friendly chemicals replacing them, I see no logical reason for the delay.
However, at this point in time, I would be happy with small bites in the industry. Small bites like complete contact coverage on all windows and doors, glass breakage detectors on all vulnerable window areas, motion detectors in attached garages and strobe lights placed in strategic locations around the home (inside and out). Once we have stuck the compulsory stamp on this, lets go for the fire suppression system!
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- Make Your Bed: 9 DIY Headboards
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Space-Saving Solutions for Tiny Bedrooms
- 9 Perfect Color Combos for Your Home
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- What's the Best Color for Living Rooms?
- Favorite Space-Saving Double-Duty Furniture
- 10 Low-Cost DIY Home Security Solutions
- Redecorate Without Spending a Dime: 10 Ideas
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow Anywhere
- 9 Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- Live Large in a (Very) Small Space
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips
- Don't Try This at Home: 7 Dangerous DIYs
- 10 Simple Woodworking Projects
- Is There Anything Vinegar Can't Do?
- 7 Incredible Uses for Salvaged Lumber
- 12 Tiny Gardens You Can Grow on a Tabletop
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 10 Surprisingly Smart Solutions for Junk Drawers
- Bright & Bold Colors for Your Front Door
- DIY Bookcases: 16 Easy Project Ideas
- Don't Make These 7 Fireplace Mistakes