help with selecting cad software
I use Softplan in my design/build work. It is one of the best - well, it's the best for me.
I've heard good things about Chief Architect, ACAD lite, Vectorworks, and some others. These are all in price range above a thousand dollars.
Chief has a junior version called 3D HomeArchitect that can be found for under about forty bucks that saisfies a lot of folks.
Here is a link to another discussion that also contains other valuable links and information http://forums.taunton.com/tp-breaktime/messages?msg=23758.1
Please Help ME!!
rafter layout with framing square
Acrylic plastic windows..help
Woodworking Matching Game. - Need help for this week...
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects