help with selecting cad software
I use Softplan in my design/build work. It is one of the best - well, it's the best for me.
I've heard good things about Chief Architect, ACAD lite, Vectorworks, and some others. These are all in price range above a thousand dollars.
Chief has a junior version called 3D HomeArchitect that can be found for under about forty bucks that saisfies a lot of folks.
Here is a link to another discussion that also contains other valuable links and information http://forums.taunton.com/tp-breaktime/messages?msg=23758.1
Please Help ME!!
rafter layout with framing square
Acrylic plastic windows..help
Woodworking Matching Game. - Need help for this week...
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!