help with selecting cad software
I use Softplan in my design/build work. It is one of the best - well, it's the best for me.
I've heard good things about Chief Architect, ACAD lite, Vectorworks, and some others. These are all in price range above a thousand dollars.
Chief has a junior version called 3D HomeArchitect that can be found for under about forty bucks that saisfies a lot of folks.
Here is a link to another discussion that also contains other valuable links and information http://forums.taunton.com/tp-breaktime/messages?msg=23758.1
Please Help ME!!
rafter layout with framing square
Acrylic plastic windows..help
Woodworking Matching Game. - Need help for this week...
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 10 Unexpected Spots for Accent Colors
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- 9 Easy Ways to Kill Weeds Effectively
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 11 Homemade Sheds to Fill Your Storage Needs
- Ultimate Lawn Care Guide: 12 Steps to a Prize-Winning Yard
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight