need help with a what-to-buy list
I don't need anything commercial grade, but don't want the bottom levels either. I'm looking to build home furnishings kinds of things such as bookshelves, armoires, coffee tables, etc. We eventually want to buy some land and build our own house, but that's at least a few years down the road and I would upgrade then if needed.
Thanks for your help.
or pick up the Ryobi brand of things you might be interested in
I know you said you didnt want "Lower Level"
tools but consider the fact that Ryobi sold at Home Depot makes ALL of SEAR'S craftsman power tools for them in the same plants and badges them off as craftsman and you pay more for the same product
ANYWAY I am a woodcrafter for my hobby have a 20x30 shop I built myself with all RYOBI
brand tools I also build all the items you listed you would like to build
SO AS FAR as bang for the buck goes RYOBI ranks number one has a 2 year warranty which even top of the line tools dont have
PLUS you have 30 days to test them out
at home depot if you dont like them take them back but i assure you you will find them more than adequate
no i dont work for ryobi or make my living from anything associated with the sell of ryobi items i am just a satisfied customer
anyway hope that helps you
GOOD LUCK AND HAPPY CRAFTING.
AND DON'T FORGET THE MOST IMPORTANT TOOL IN ANY SHOP IS THE SAFTY GEAR.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 30 Things Everyone Should Know
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 20 Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 10 IKEA Favorites Made New with Paint
- The Tiniest Appliances You Never Knew Existed
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 8 Ways to Make a Small Room Look Big
- 21 Expert Picks for Fail-Safe Colors
- 10 Fall Door DIYs for the Best House on the Block
- The Cheapest Ways to Boost Home Value
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- 26 Easy Painted Pumpkins for Halloween
- 15 Once-Popular Home Items Now Vanishing
- 8 Unique Ways to Build Your Own Table
- Woodworking for Beginners: 10 Projects
- 7 Reasons to Reconsider Wallpaper
- 10 New Uses for Old Dressers
- 7 Upgrades You Can Do in Under 300 Seconds
- 10 Thrifty DIY Ways to Organize Your Home
- 12 "Different" Ways to Store Firewood
- 17 Creative Ways to Repurpose Cardboard
- Beyond White: 11 Bathroom Paint Colors
- 10 DIYs for a Festive Front Door This Fall
- 10 Creative New Ways to Use Old Bottles
- The 10 Best Things to Buy Secondhand
- 16 Must-See Coffee Tables You Can DIY—Easily!