need help with a what-to-buy list
I don't need anything commercial grade, but don't want the bottom levels either. I'm looking to build home furnishings kinds of things such as bookshelves, armoires, coffee tables, etc. We eventually want to buy some land and build our own house, but that's at least a few years down the road and I would upgrade then if needed.
Thanks for your help.
or pick up the Ryobi brand of things you might be interested in
I know you said you didnt want "Lower Level"
tools but consider the fact that Ryobi sold at Home Depot makes ALL of SEAR'S craftsman power tools for them in the same plants and badges them off as craftsman and you pay more for the same product
ANYWAY I am a woodcrafter for my hobby have a 20x30 shop I built myself with all RYOBI
brand tools I also build all the items you listed you would like to build
SO AS FAR as bang for the buck goes RYOBI ranks number one has a 2 year warranty which even top of the line tools dont have
PLUS you have 30 days to test them out
at home depot if you dont like them take them back but i assure you you will find them more than adequate
no i dont work for ryobi or make my living from anything associated with the sell of ryobi items i am just a satisfied customer
anyway hope that helps you
GOOD LUCK AND HAPPY CRAFTING.
AND DON'T FORGET THE MOST IMPORTANT TOOL IN ANY SHOP IS THE SAFTY GEAR.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!