need help with a what-to-buy list
I don't need anything commercial grade, but don't want the bottom levels either. I'm looking to build home furnishings kinds of things such as bookshelves, armoires, coffee tables, etc. We eventually want to buy some land and build our own house, but that's at least a few years down the road and I would upgrade then if needed.
Thanks for your help.
or pick up the Ryobi brand of things you might be interested in
I know you said you didnt want "Lower Level"
tools but consider the fact that Ryobi sold at Home Depot makes ALL of SEAR'S craftsman power tools for them in the same plants and badges them off as craftsman and you pay more for the same product
ANYWAY I am a woodcrafter for my hobby have a 20x30 shop I built myself with all RYOBI
brand tools I also build all the items you listed you would like to build
SO AS FAR as bang for the buck goes RYOBI ranks number one has a 2 year warranty which even top of the line tools dont have
PLUS you have 30 days to test them out
at home depot if you dont like them take them back but i assure you you will find them more than adequate
no i dont work for ryobi or make my living from anything associated with the sell of ryobi items i am just a satisfied customer
anyway hope that helps you
GOOD LUCK AND HAPPY CRAFTING.
AND DON'T FORGET THE MOST IMPORTANT TOOL IN ANY SHOP IS THE SAFTY GEAR.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 20 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects