need help with a what-to-buy list
I don't need anything commercial grade, but don't want the bottom levels either. I'm looking to build home furnishings kinds of things such as bookshelves, armoires, coffee tables, etc. We eventually want to buy some land and build our own house, but that's at least a few years down the road and I would upgrade then if needed.
Thanks for your help.
or pick up the Ryobi brand of things you might be interested in
I know you said you didnt want "Lower Level"
tools but consider the fact that Ryobi sold at Home Depot makes ALL of SEAR'S craftsman power tools for them in the same plants and badges them off as craftsman and you pay more for the same product
ANYWAY I am a woodcrafter for my hobby have a 20x30 shop I built myself with all RYOBI
brand tools I also build all the items you listed you would like to build
SO AS FAR as bang for the buck goes RYOBI ranks number one has a 2 year warranty which even top of the line tools dont have
PLUS you have 30 days to test them out
at home depot if you dont like them take them back but i assure you you will find them more than adequate
no i dont work for ryobi or make my living from anything associated with the sell of ryobi items i am just a satisfied customer
anyway hope that helps you
GOOD LUCK AND HAPPY CRAFTING.
AND DON'T FORGET THE MOST IMPORTANT TOOL IN ANY SHOP IS THE SAFTY GEAR.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- Make Your Bed: 9 DIY Headboards
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Space-Saving Solutions for Tiny Bedrooms
- 9 Perfect Color Combos for Your Home
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- What's the Best Color for Living Rooms?
- Favorite Space-Saving Double-Duty Furniture
- 10 Low-Cost DIY Home Security Solutions
- Redecorate Without Spending a Dime: 10 Ideas
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow Anywhere
- 9 Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- Live Large in a (Very) Small Space
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips
- Don't Try This at Home: 7 Dangerous DIYs
- 10 Simple Woodworking Projects
- Is There Anything Vinegar Can't Do?
- 7 Incredible Uses for Salvaged Lumber
- 12 Tiny Gardens You Can Grow on a Tabletop
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 10 Surprisingly Smart Solutions for Junk Drawers
- Bright & Bold Colors for Your Front Door
- DIY Bookcases: 16 Easy Project Ideas
- Don't Make These 7 Fireplace Mistakes