need help with a what-to-buy list
I don't need anything commercial grade, but don't want the bottom levels either. I'm looking to build home furnishings kinds of things such as bookshelves, armoires, coffee tables, etc. We eventually want to buy some land and build our own house, but that's at least a few years down the road and I would upgrade then if needed.
Thanks for your help.
or pick up the Ryobi brand of things you might be interested in
I know you said you didnt want "Lower Level"
tools but consider the fact that Ryobi sold at Home Depot makes ALL of SEAR'S craftsman power tools for them in the same plants and badges them off as craftsman and you pay more for the same product
ANYWAY I am a woodcrafter for my hobby have a 20x30 shop I built myself with all RYOBI
brand tools I also build all the items you listed you would like to build
SO AS FAR as bang for the buck goes RYOBI ranks number one has a 2 year warranty which even top of the line tools dont have
PLUS you have 30 days to test them out
at home depot if you dont like them take them back but i assure you you will find them more than adequate
no i dont work for ryobi or make my living from anything associated with the sell of ryobi items i am just a satisfied customer
anyway hope that helps you
GOOD LUCK AND HAPPY CRAFTING.
AND DON'T FORGET THE MOST IMPORTANT TOOL IN ANY SHOP IS THE SAFTY GEAR.
- 10 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 11 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 12 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Surprising Ways to Cure Household Odors
- 11 Ways to Winterize Your Home on a Budget
- 10 Ways to Live Large in a Small Space
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Dressing Up the Dresser: 11 Clever DIY Transformations
- 12 Hobbit Houses to Make You Consider Moving Underground
- 10 Ways to Use Mirrors to Your Design Advantage
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- How To: Paint EVERYTHING
- Man, Oh Man! 7 Unbelievable Guy Spaces
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 12 Wow-Worthy Woods for Kitchen Countertops
- 10 "Neat" Garage Storage Solutions
- 10 Houseplants to Improve Indoor Air Quality
- How To: Clean EVERYTHING