Clipped vs. Round Framing Nailer
I was looking for opinions on which of these two nailers is better. I have heard that Round Heads have a large shank, thus giving them more strength. I have also heard that a Clipped Head Nailer is a little smaller and works better in tight places. I would welcome any comments on this post.
Not much decision in my mind--Round Head only!! Many codes around the country don't allow clipped head nails. Get the round head nailer you can't go wrong.
i would agree that the full round head nailer would be the safest bet as many codes are beginning to require it...however...they both use the same thickness of nail...the difference in the head size just allows more nails to fit in the magazine of a clipped head nailer...both guns are the same size they just have a different shaped firing piston and different number of nails per clip
Which pneumatic framing nailer?
How to tell if I hit the stud when using a framing n...
Advice on a powered nailer
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!