Pneumatic floor nailers
as far as wich is better nails or staples...it really is personal preference because i have used both and they both hold equally well as proven by how difficult it was to pull out mislayed boards w/ either type of fastener...also the national office for my rental center did a test to see which worked best and found out that it was a wash they both performed equally well
i hope this helps
It uses cleats instead of the staples. So it would be a matter of which you want to get, if you get the sapler, plan on getting a finish nailer as well, or plan to nail the last few rows by hand, which is rather a pain since you need to predrill the holes first and then nail in the boards, and if your a lousy shot with a hammer like me, can be pretty disasterous when you miss. The PC tool can do both jobs. Then you need to consider the cost of fastners as well.
Pneumatic floor nailer
pneumatic floor nailer vs stapler
floor cleat nailer which is better manual or pneumatic?
floor nailers, more..
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!