Pneumatic floor nailers
as far as wich is better nails or staples...it really is personal preference because i have used both and they both hold equally well as proven by how difficult it was to pull out mislayed boards w/ either type of fastener...also the national office for my rental center did a test to see which worked best and found out that it was a wash they both performed equally well
i hope this helps
It uses cleats instead of the staples. So it would be a matter of which you want to get, if you get the sapler, plan on getting a finish nailer as well, or plan to nail the last few rows by hand, which is rather a pain since you need to predrill the holes first and then nail in the boards, and if your a lousy shot with a hammer like me, can be pretty disasterous when you miss. The PC tool can do both jobs. Then you need to consider the cost of fastners as well.
Pneumatic floor nailer
pneumatic floor nailer vs stapler
floor cleat nailer which is better manual or pneumatic?
floor nailers, more..
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 10 Planters You Can Make Out of Everyday Things
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- Garden Paths: 12 Easy-to-Imitate Stone Walkways
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 9 Incredible Faux Finishes Possible with Paint
- 10 Sly Spots Where You Can Stash Your Storage Stuff
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight