I am looking to buy a pneumatic nailer and so far my choices are either a Paslode, Bostitch or Porter Cable brand. It would be nice if I can get one that could be used for finishing and rough carpentry. For now I will go with finish carpentry such as tongue and groove wall panels, door and window moldings, wainscoting and crown moldings. It was suggested to get 16 guage 3/4" to 2 1/2" length nailer. Either way, whether finished or rough carpentry, does anyone recommend one brand better than the others from the ones that I mentioned? I appreciate your input, thanks!
Workbench Magazine (#274) just did a review of 16 gage finish nailers. Might find a copy at the store or library. They gave the Porter-Cable FN250A and Bostich SB1664 "Top Value" designations and the "Editor's Choice" award of Quality to Paslode's T250-F16. A good magazine to check out. Good Luck.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- Make Your Bed: 9 DIY Headboards
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Space-Saving Solutions for Tiny Bedrooms
- 9 Perfect Color Combos for Your Home
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- What's the Best Color for Living Rooms?
- Favorite Space-Saving Double-Duty Furniture
- 10 Low-Cost DIY Home Security Solutions
- Redecorate Without Spending a Dime: 10 Ideas
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow Anywhere
- 9 Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- Live Large in a (Very) Small Space
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips
- Don't Try This at Home: 7 Dangerous DIYs
- 10 Simple Woodworking Projects
- Is There Anything Vinegar Can't Do?
- 7 Incredible Uses for Salvaged Lumber
- 12 Tiny Gardens You Can Grow on a Tabletop
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 10 Surprisingly Smart Solutions for Junk Drawers
- Bright & Bold Colors for Your Front Door
- DIY Bookcases: 16 Easy Project Ideas
- Don't Make These 7 Fireplace Mistakes