I am looking to buy a pneumatic nailer and so far my choices are either a Paslode, Bostitch or Porter Cable brand. It would be nice if I can get one that could be used for finishing and rough carpentry. For now I will go with finish carpentry such as tongue and groove wall panels, door and window moldings, wainscoting and crown moldings. It was suggested to get 16 guage 3/4" to 2 1/2" length nailer. Either way, whether finished or rough carpentry, does anyone recommend one brand better than the others from the ones that I mentioned? I appreciate your input, thanks!
Workbench Magazine (#274) just did a review of 16 gage finish nailers. Might find a copy at the store or library. They gave the Porter-Cable FN250A and Bostich SB1664 "Top Value" designations and the "Editor's Choice" award of Quality to Paslode's T250-F16. A good magazine to check out. Good Luck.
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 10 Unexpected Spots for Accent Colors
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- 9 Easy Ways to Kill Weeds Effectively
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- Simple “Under $60” Curb Appeal Updates for Any Home
- 10 Sly and Surprising Spots for Handy House Storage
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight