I am looking to buy a pneumatic nailer and so far my choices are either a Paslode, Bostitch or Porter Cable brand. It would be nice if I can get one that could be used for finishing and rough carpentry. For now I will go with finish carpentry such as tongue and groove wall panels, door and window moldings, wainscoting and crown moldings. It was suggested to get 16 guage 3/4" to 2 1/2" length nailer. Either way, whether finished or rough carpentry, does anyone recommend one brand better than the others from the ones that I mentioned? I appreciate your input, thanks!
Workbench Magazine (#274) just did a review of 16 gage finish nailers. Might find a copy at the store or library. They gave the Porter-Cable FN250A and Bostich SB1664 "Top Value" designations and the "Editor's Choice" award of Quality to Paslode's T250-F16. A good magazine to check out. Good Luck.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!