Any ideas on a good quality brand name biscuit cutter. Let me know!
dewalt has a very nice model w/ rack and pinion depth adjustment a sturdy fence and a reliable motor...
I have had nothing but good luck with all my Porter Cable tools, and I have a lot of them. As long as it has a good sturdy platform, and is comfortable to your hand, the only thing to look at would be reliability. I would look at the top models and compare the feel and the bed of the tool, and then price and see which one you feel the most comfortable with. If a tool doesnt feel good to use, dont buy it, you would probably hurt yourself with it.
Advice and Feedback on Project at MIT
Cutting steel studs
Narrow biscuit joining or alternative joining method?
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- 142 Remarkable Houses Around the World
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- Shelf Life: 10 Bookcase Projects You Can DIY
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- 11 Amazing Homemade Sheds to Inspire Your Own
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- Recipe for Success: 10 Easy Kitchen Storage Hacks
- Winning Combinations: 9 "Can't Miss" Color Schemes
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- The Ultimate All-Natural Cleaning Guide