Any ideas on a good quality brand name biscuit cutter. Let me know!
dewalt has a very nice model w/ rack and pinion depth adjustment a sturdy fence and a reliable motor...
I have had nothing but good luck with all my Porter Cable tools, and I have a lot of them. As long as it has a good sturdy platform, and is comfortable to your hand, the only thing to look at would be reliability. I would look at the top models and compare the feel and the bed of the tool, and then price and see which one you feel the most comfortable with. If a tool doesnt feel good to use, dont buy it, you would probably hurt yourself with it.
Advice and Feedback on Project at MIT
Cutting steel studs
Narrow biscuit joining or alternative joining method?
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Unexpected Spots for Accent Colors
- 10 Fantastic Furniture Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 9 Closet Storage Tips from a Pro Organizer
- 7 Seriously Surprising Spots for a Fireplace
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- Supersize Your Small Bathroom with 8 Tips
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love