Any ideas on a good quality brand name biscuit cutter. Let me know!
dewalt has a very nice model w/ rack and pinion depth adjustment a sturdy fence and a reliable motor...
I have had nothing but good luck with all my Porter Cable tools, and I have a lot of them. As long as it has a good sturdy platform, and is comfortable to your hand, the only thing to look at would be reliability. I would look at the top models and compare the feel and the bed of the tool, and then price and see which one you feel the most comfortable with. If a tool doesnt feel good to use, dont buy it, you would probably hurt yourself with it.
Advice and Feedback on Project at MIT
Cutting steel studs
Narrow biscuit joining or alternative joining method?
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects