Any ideas on a good quality brand name biscuit cutter. Let me know!
dewalt has a very nice model w/ rack and pinion depth adjustment a sturdy fence and a reliable motor...
I have had nothing but good luck with all my Porter Cable tools, and I have a lot of them. As long as it has a good sturdy platform, and is comfortable to your hand, the only thing to look at would be reliability. I would look at the top models and compare the feel and the bed of the tool, and then price and see which one you feel the most comfortable with. If a tool doesnt feel good to use, dont buy it, you would probably hurt yourself with it.
Advice and Feedback on Project at MIT
Cutting steel studs
Narrow biscuit joining or alternative joining method?
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Top 10 Classic DIY Projects for the Outdoors
- 15 Once-Popular Household Items That Are Vanishing
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Wise Ways to Get Rid of Pests and Critters
- Before and After: 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Top Tips for Keeping Countertops Like New
- 15 Amazing Things You Can Make with $0 Scrap Wood
- 14 Ways to Get More Kitchen Counter Space
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 18 Bathroom Updates You Can Do in 1 Day
- 9 Tried-and-True Methods of Eliminating Weeds
- Picture-Perfect Patios: 10 Outdoor Spaces to Love
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers