I have a Craftsman bottom tool chest that is silver blue that belonged to my grandfather and I am looking for a top chest to match. Anyone have any sources? I think that it from the 50's or 60's but am not sure.
Thanks for any suggestions. I might just get an old red one and paint to match but wouldn't really be the same, hopefully I can find the blue one to match.
Thank you, Doug Kwater
older craftsman tool chests
Please Help a Novice w/ Question on a Table Saw....
Cutting a solid surface countertop
looking for craftsman tool cabinet lock bar
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!