Is one better than the other?
I have a Porter Cable Finish nailer and a P.C. Brad nailer. Happy with both. Is the P.C. Framing nailer a good buy?
It will not be used commercially.
Any info anyone can toss my way sure would help.
Personally i have the p-c clipped head framing nailer and have had no problems with it...since it sounds like you will only be using it intermittantly i would recommend going to a home center and pick up and hold each of the framing nailers they offer and see which one feels the best in your hand
The exception are offset FRH nails. The head is full round, but it's off set from the shank of the nail. This allows for tighter collation and more nails in the gun. Once the nails enter the wood they look like normal FRH nails. I would say they have the same pull resistance as a true FRH nail though.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 20 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects