Is one better than the other?
I have a Porter Cable Finish nailer and a P.C. Brad nailer. Happy with both. Is the P.C. Framing nailer a good buy?
It will not be used commercially.
Any info anyone can toss my way sure would help.
Personally i have the p-c clipped head framing nailer and have had no problems with it...since it sounds like you will only be using it intermittantly i would recommend going to a home center and pick up and hold each of the framing nailers they offer and see which one feels the best in your hand
The exception are offset FRH nails. The head is full round, but it's off set from the shank of the nail. This allows for tighter collation and more nails in the gun. Once the nails enter the wood they look like normal FRH nails. I would say they have the same pull resistance as a true FRH nail though.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!