Hello, Please answere this for me....
**When cutting the following, please let me know of what special cuuting tools will be needed and what kind of blades will also be needed? Thanks!
<<Diamond Plate 1/8"
<<Thin tin sheet
**Can any of these be cut with a JIG SAW?
I have a bosch jigsaw that I use to cut alot of metal with. I have cut sheets of aluminum, angle iron and tread plate. It beats the tool up a little bit but is a cheap alternative to buying a $1000 plasma cutter.
For the thinner metal, you can always use a circular saw with an old blade turned backwards. It's extremely loud, but it cuts like butter.
St. Charles Metal Cabinets
Full Set Beautiful GE Metal Kitchen Cabinets plus p...
stains on cedar decking
metal chop saw
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 30 Things Everyone Should Know
- 21 Expert Choices for Fail-Safe Paint Colors
- 20 Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 10 IKEA Favorites Made New with Paint
- The Tiniest Appliances You Never Knew Existed
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 8 Ways to Make a Small Room Look Big
- Sweet Dreams: 15 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- 10 Fall Door DIYs for the Best House on the Block
- The Cheapest Ways to Boost Home Value
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- 26 Easy Painted Pumpkins for Halloween
- 15 Once-Popular Home Items Now Vanishing
- 8 Unique Ways to Build Your Own Table
- Woodworking for Beginners: 10 Projects
- 7 Reasons to Reconsider Wallpaper
- 10 New Uses for Old Dressers
- 7 Upgrades You Can Do in Under 300 Seconds
- 10 Thrifty DIY Ways to Organize Your Home
- 12 "Different" Ways to Store Firewood
- 5 DIY Farm Table Projects That Will Last a Lifetime
- Beyond White: 11 Bathroom Paint Colors
- 10 DIYs for a Festive Front Door This Fall
- 10 Creative New Ways to Use Old Bottles
- The 10 Best Things to Buy Secondhand
- 16 Must-See Coffee Tables You Can DIY—Easily!