Hello, Please answere this for me....
**When cutting the following, please let me know of what special cuuting tools will be needed and what kind of blades will also be needed? Thanks!
<<Diamond Plate 1/8"
<<Thin tin sheet
**Can any of these be cut with a JIG SAW?
I have a bosch jigsaw that I use to cut alot of metal with. I have cut sheets of aluminum, angle iron and tread plate. It beats the tool up a little bit but is a cheap alternative to buying a $1000 plasma cutter.
For the thinner metal, you can always use a circular saw with an old blade turned backwards. It's extremely loud, but it cuts like butter.
St. Charles Metal Cabinets
Full Set Beautiful GE Metal Kitchen Cabinets plus p...
stains on cedar decking
metal chop saw
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 30 Things Everyone Should Know
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 20 Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 9 Ways to Troubleshoot the Furnace
- 11 Real Haunted Houses to Visit--If You Dare!
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 8 Ways to Make a Small Room Look Big
- 21 Expert Picks for Fail-Safe Colors
- 7 DIY Ways to Reuse a 5-Gal Bucket
- The Cheapest Ways to Boost Home Value
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- 10 Unexpected Uses for Spray Paint
- 8 Unique Ways to Build Your Own Table
- Woodworking for Beginners: 10 Projects
- 8 Amazing Handmade Kitchen Counters
- 10 New Uses for Old Dressers
- 7 Upgrades You Can Do in Under 300 Seconds
- 10 Thrifty DIY Ways to Organize Your Home
- 26 Easy Painted Pumpkins for Halloween
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 5 "Make in a Weekend" Bookshelf Projects
- 9 Decorating Lessons We Learned from Social Media
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Storage Hacks
- 121 DIY Ideas for Halloween
- The 10 Best Things to Buy Secondhand
- 16 Must-See Coffee Tables You Can DIY—Easily!