Hello, Please answere this for me....
**When cutting the following, please let me know of what special cuuting tools will be needed and what kind of blades will also be needed? Thanks!
<<Diamond Plate 1/8"
<<Thin tin sheet
**Can any of these be cut with a JIG SAW?
I have a bosch jigsaw that I use to cut alot of metal with. I have cut sheets of aluminum, angle iron and tread plate. It beats the tool up a little bit but is a cheap alternative to buying a $1000 plasma cutter.
For the thinner metal, you can always use a circular saw with an old blade turned backwards. It's extremely loud, but it cuts like butter.
St. Charles Metal Cabinets
Full Set Beautiful GE Metal Kitchen Cabinets plus p...
stains on cedar decking
metal chop saw
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 15 Fast Facade Fixes for Instant Curb Appeal
- 9 Expert Furniture Arranging Tips
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- 5 Ways to Repurpose Old Window Screens
- 13 Lanterns For Your Porch, Patio, or Garden
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 12 Garden Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- 17 Jaw Dropping Deck Designs for Your Home
- 10 Woodworking Projects for Beginners
- 283 Great DIY Project Ideas
- 5 Ways to Repurpose Junk Mail
- Decorating "Rules" Meant to Be Broken
- 17 Backsplashes for a Unique Kitchen
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 16 Creative Cabinet Updates
- 10 Ways to Bring Typography Style Home
- Capitalize on Your Attic: 10 Inspirations
- Make Your Own Kitchen Island: 12 Designs
- 10 Creative New Ways to Use Old Bottles
- Small Bedrooms, Huge Amounts of Style
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- Tiny Bedroom? 10 Space-Saving Solutions
- How to Make Concrete Letters
- 1 Dozen Ways to Maximize a Small Yard
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 5 Easy and Creative DIY Lamps