Hello, Please answere this for me....
**When cutting the following, please let me know of what special cuuting tools will be needed and what kind of blades will also be needed? Thanks!
<<Diamond Plate 1/8"
<<Thin tin sheet
**Can any of these be cut with a JIG SAW?
I have a bosch jigsaw that I use to cut alot of metal with. I have cut sheets of aluminum, angle iron and tread plate. It beats the tool up a little bit but is a cheap alternative to buying a $1000 plasma cutter.
For the thinner metal, you can always use a circular saw with an old blade turned backwards. It's extremely loud, but it cuts like butter.
St. Charles Metal Cabinets
Full Set Beautiful GE Metal Kitchen Cabinets plus p...
stains on cedar decking
metal chop saw
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Capitalize on Your Attic: 10 Inspirations
- 15 Once-Popular Items Now Vanishing
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 12 Garden Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Design a Rustic Bathroom: 10 Inspirations
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 283 Great DIY Project Ideas
- 9 Budget Ways to Revive Your Porch
- 10 Clever Uses for Space Under Stairs
- 17 Backsplashes for a Unique Kitchen
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- Make Your Small Bathroom Feel BIG
- 108 Easy Outdoor Living Ideas
- The Right Path: 15 Wonderful Walkway Designs
- 10 Smart New Uses for Old Tires
- 14 Room Dividers to Organize Your Space
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 15 Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- Design a Better Bedroom: 9 Strategies
- 21 Paint Colors That Never Fail
- 1 Dozen Ways to Maximize a Small Yard
- 9 Easy-to-Make Garden Luminaries
- Would You Live in a Floating Home?