Hello, Please answere this for me....
**When cutting the following, please let me know of what special cuuting tools will be needed and what kind of blades will also be needed? Thanks!
<<Diamond Plate 1/8"
<<Thin tin sheet
**Can any of these be cut with a JIG SAW?
I have a bosch jigsaw that I use to cut alot of metal with. I have cut sheets of aluminum, angle iron and tread plate. It beats the tool up a little bit but is a cheap alternative to buying a $1000 plasma cutter.
For the thinner metal, you can always use a circular saw with an old blade turned backwards. It's extremely loud, but it cuts like butter.
St. Charles Metal Cabinets
Full Set Beautiful GE Metal Kitchen Cabinets plus p...
stains on cedar decking
metal chop saw
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 30 Things Everyone Should Know
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 9 Expert Furniture Arranging Tips
- 5 Things to Do With...Old Rakes
- 13 Lanterns For Your Porch, Patio, or Garden
- 5 Ways to Repurpose Old Window Screens
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 8 Classic Ways to Make a Small Room Look Big
- 8 DIY Storage Solutions for a Closet-less Room
- 9 Potent Cleaners You Didn't Know You Had
- Best Solutions for Every Messy Kitchen Drawer
- 8 DIY Storage Ideas for a Closet-less Room
- 10 Fall Home Maintenance Musts
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips
- Woodworking for Beginners: 10 Perfect Projects
- 8 Countertops You'd Never Believe Were Handmade
- 9 Handy Uses for Your Cordless Drill/Driver
- 5 Minutes Flat: 7 Upgrades You Can Do in Under 300 Seconds
- 10 Creative New Ways to Use Old Bottles
- 10 FREE Storage Hacks
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 15 Easy Steps to a Dust-Free Home
- How to Refinish a Dresser
- 7 Tools to Wage War Against Leaves
- 16 Ingenious IKEA Hacks
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- The Toilets of Tomorrow