Toro timewaster mower. It is suppose to have 20 hp.
It won't even cut dandilions this year. One year old and total junk.
Had to work on it every single time I used it last year.
That's the problem. You keep monkeying with it never give it a chance to warm up. Get fresh gas for it.
Great answers here. Thanks. We just added the dry gas and gave it a few minutes to settle and it started up and ran like top. I was panicked thinking I'd have to take it to the dealer and pay a lot to get it fixed. It's a Toro and only 3 years old. Being in Michigan that means it's only been used about 9 months total.
Basement AC vent blocking
Old expandable foam shrank in walls now all the wall...
crawl space insulating and venting...
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!