Toro timewaster mower. It is suppose to have 20 hp.
It won't even cut dandilions this year. One year old and total junk.
Had to work on it every single time I used it last year.
That's the problem. You keep monkeying with it never give it a chance to warm up. Get fresh gas for it.
Great answers here. Thanks. We just added the dry gas and gave it a few minutes to settle and it started up and ran like top. I was panicked thinking I'd have to take it to the dealer and pay a lot to get it fixed. It's a Toro and only 3 years old. Being in Michigan that means it's only been used about 9 months total.
Check the pump at the Marine gas and you will see that most of the time that the gas doesn't have Ethanol added to the gas. Ethanol is hard on the gaskets of small engines. Be sure to change the oil every spring before using.
Basement AC vent blocking
Old expandable foam shrank in walls now all the wall...
crawl space insulating and venting...
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects