Mitre Saw and Table Saw - Best Bets
My ten year old $450 Craftsman Contractor table was barely suitable new, much better now that I added a better fence system.
I agree with the previous comments for your miter saw I would recommend the Delta 36-255L 12" (aprox. 125$). I would recommend a 12" vs. 10" especially if you cut anything wider then 5"1/4. Otherwise the Dewalt DW703 10" saw is pretty nice (aprox. 190$).
As for the table saw the Bosch 4000-07 would be a nice addition (aprox 425$)incuding a nice folding stand for versatility.
Hope this helps,
[This message has been edited by NickG (edited August 24, 2003).]
Learning my new mitre saw
Manual for Tool Shop 10: sliding compound mitre saw ...
Table saw vs. Mitre saw
What's best mitre saw for <$250?
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 20 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects