Mitre Saw and Table Saw - Best Bets
My ten year old $450 Craftsman Contractor table was barely suitable new, much better now that I added a better fence system.
I agree with the previous comments for your miter saw I would recommend the Delta 36-255L 12" (aprox. 125$). I would recommend a 12" vs. 10" especially if you cut anything wider then 5"1/4. Otherwise the Dewalt DW703 10" saw is pretty nice (aprox. 190$).
As for the table saw the Bosch 4000-07 would be a nice addition (aprox 425$)incuding a nice folding stand for versatility.
Hope this helps,
[This message has been edited by NickG (edited August 24, 2003).]
Learning my new mitre saw
Table saw vs. Mitre saw
Manual for Tool Shop 10: sliding compound mitre saw ...
What's best mitre saw for <$250?
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!