Help! Made a mistake with a lawnmower!
I use the same oil that I put into my car.
Ask the folks there what they would put into a lawn mower engine.
You could do this a 2nd time too.
By the way did you start it like this when you did this?
I am curious,also how ****ed was He?
I am a dad and was just contimplating at what I would do to my son.
I'm betting that Dad doesn't know yet, but his has noiticed that derek has a newfound interst in mechanics and is happy about it.
Listen Derek, as long as you get the gas drained out before filling the oil again, it'll be OK, Just don't overfill the oil. These newer engines are a little confusing if you don't look carefully at the fill tops. They were desined to be easier to fill but it looks like sometimes too easy.
Want a good laugh on somebody else?
A local here bought an old VW station wagon. The wife went to town with it the next day and had to buy gas.
Now she didn't know that the gas tank in those old beasts is in the front, under the hood and the engine is in the back.
She opened the back hatch and filed the engine with gas in the oil spout. Was moderately surprised that it didn't take much but her hubby had been bragging that these old VWs didn't use much gas...
Anyway, things got exciting when she tried to start it up. The fire department was rtight up the road though so they took care of it pretty quickly.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- Make Your Bed: 9 DIY Headboards
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Space-Saving Solutions for Tiny Bedrooms
- 9 Perfect Color Combos for Your Home
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- What's the Best Color for Living Rooms?
- Favorite Space-Saving Double-Duty Furniture
- 10 Low-Cost DIY Home Security Solutions
- Redecorate Without Spending a Dime: 10 Ideas
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow Anywhere
- 9 Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- Live Large in a (Very) Small Space
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips
- Don't Try This at Home: 7 Dangerous DIYs
- 10 Simple Woodworking Projects
- Is There Anything Vinegar Can't Do?
- 7 Incredible Uses for Salvaged Lumber
- 12 Tiny Gardens You Can Grow on a Tabletop
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 10 Surprisingly Smart Solutions for Junk Drawers
- Bright & Bold Colors for Your Front Door
- DIY Bookcases: 16 Easy Project Ideas
- Don't Make These 7 Fireplace Mistakes