Help! Made a mistake with a lawnmower!
I use the same oil that I put into my car.
Ask the folks there what they would put into a lawn mower engine.
You could do this a 2nd time too.
By the way did you start it like this when you did this?
I am curious,also how ****ed was He?
I am a dad and was just contimplating at what I would do to my son.
I'm betting that Dad doesn't know yet, but his has noiticed that derek has a newfound interst in mechanics and is happy about it.
Listen Derek, as long as you get the gas drained out before filling the oil again, it'll be OK, Just don't overfill the oil. These newer engines are a little confusing if you don't look carefully at the fill tops. They were desined to be easier to fill but it looks like sometimes too easy.
Want a good laugh on somebody else?
A local here bought an old VW station wagon. The wife went to town with it the next day and had to buy gas.
Now she didn't know that the gas tank in those old beasts is in the front, under the hood and the engine is in the back.
She opened the back hatch and filed the engine with gas in the oil spout. Was moderately surprised that it didn't take much but her hubby had been bragging that these old VWs didn't use much gas...
Anyway, things got exciting when she tried to start it up. The fire department was rtight up the road though so they took care of it pretty quickly.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 9 Expert Furniture Arranging Tips
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- World's Most Amazing Slip 'N Slide
- 15 Once-Popular Items Now Vanishing
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 12 Garden Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- 11 Big Ideas for Small Kitchens
- 47 Industrial Kitchens
- 283 Great DIY Project Ideas
- The Right Path: 15 Wonderful Walkway Designs
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 17 Backsplashes for a Unique Kitchen
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 18 Bathroom Updates You Can Do in a Day
- Easy DIY Fixes for 11 Annoying House Problems
- Capitalize on Your Attic: 10 Inspirations
- 14 Room Dividers to Organize Your Space
- 10 Creative New Ways to Use Old Bottles
- Make Good Use of Old Junk: 14 Creative Ideas
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- 10 Smart Solutions for Small Bedrooms
- 5 DIY Porch Swings Perfect for Summer
- 1 Dozen Ways to Maximize a Small Yard
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 5 Easy and Creative DIY Lamps