Help! Made a mistake with a lawnmower!
I use the same oil that I put into my car.
Ask the folks there what they would put into a lawn mower engine.
You could do this a 2nd time too.
By the way did you start it like this when you did this?
I am curious,also how ****ed was He?
I am a dad and was just contimplating at what I would do to my son.
I'm betting that Dad doesn't know yet, but his has noiticed that derek has a newfound interst in mechanics and is happy about it.
Listen Derek, as long as you get the gas drained out before filling the oil again, it'll be OK, Just don't overfill the oil. These newer engines are a little confusing if you don't look carefully at the fill tops. They were desined to be easier to fill but it looks like sometimes too easy.
Want a good laugh on somebody else?
A local here bought an old VW station wagon. The wife went to town with it the next day and had to buy gas.
Now she didn't know that the gas tank in those old beasts is in the front, under the hood and the engine is in the back.
She opened the back hatch and filed the engine with gas in the oil spout. Was moderately surprised that it didn't take much but her hubby had been bragging that these old VWs didn't use much gas...
Anyway, things got exciting when she tried to start it up. The fire department was rtight up the road though so they took care of it pretty quickly.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 30 Things Everyone Should Know
- 25 Insanely Easy-to-Make Holiday Ornaments
- 20 Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 10 Classic Ways to Brighten Up a Dark Room
- 10 Quick and Creative Stocking Stuffers
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 7 Unauthorized Uses for Common Appliances
- 8 Ways to Make a Small Room Look Big
- Best Secret Hiding Spots We've Ever Seen
- Sweet Dreams: 15 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- 11 Ways to Winterize Your Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 10 Must-Do Projects for November
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips
- 8 Unique Ways to Build Your Own Table
- Woodworking for Beginners: 10 Projects
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow ANYWHERE
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 7 Incredible Uses for Salvaged Lumber
- 10 Bookcases You Can Make Yourself
- 7 Mistakes Not to Make with Your Fireplace
- The Easy 1-Hour Money-Saving Home Checkup
- Quick Fixes for a Fresher Shower
- Don't Try This at Home: 7 Dangerous DIYs
- 10 Ways to Redecorate Without Spending a Dime
- The Top 10 Artificial Christmas Trees