Help! Made a mistake with a lawnmower!
I use the same oil that I put into my car.
Ask the folks there what they would put into a lawn mower engine.
You could do this a 2nd time too.
By the way did you start it like this when you did this?
I am curious,also how ****ed was He?
I am a dad and was just contimplating at what I would do to my son.
I'm betting that Dad doesn't know yet, but his has noiticed that derek has a newfound interst in mechanics and is happy about it.
Listen Derek, as long as you get the gas drained out before filling the oil again, it'll be OK, Just don't overfill the oil. These newer engines are a little confusing if you don't look carefully at the fill tops. They were desined to be easier to fill but it looks like sometimes too easy.
Want a good laugh on somebody else?
A local here bought an old VW station wagon. The wife went to town with it the next day and had to buy gas.
Now she didn't know that the gas tank in those old beasts is in the front, under the hood and the engine is in the back.
She opened the back hatch and filed the engine with gas in the oil spout. Was moderately surprised that it didn't take much but her hubby had been bragging that these old VWs didn't use much gas...
Anyway, things got exciting when she tried to start it up. The fire department was rtight up the road though so they took care of it pretty quickly.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 30 Things Everyone Should Know
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 20 Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 9 Ways to Troubleshoot the Furnace
- 11 Real Haunted Houses to Visit--If You Dare!
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 8 Ways to Make a Small Room Look Big
- 21 Expert Picks for Fail-Safe Colors
- 10 Fall Door DIYs for the Best House on the Block
- The Cheapest Ways to Boost Home Value
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- 10 Unexpected Uses for Spray Paint
- 8 Unique Ways to Build Your Own Table
- Woodworking for Beginners: 10 Projects
- 8 Amazing Handmade Kitchen Counters
- 10 New Uses for Old Dressers
- 7 Upgrades You Can Do in Under 300 Seconds
- 10 Thrifty DIY Ways to Organize Your Home
- 26 Easy Painted Pumpkins for Halloween
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 5 "Make in a Weekend" Bookshelf Projects
- 9 Decorating Lessons We Learned from Social Media
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Storage Hacks
- 121 DIY Ideas for Halloween
- The 10 Best Things to Buy Secondhand
- 16 Must-See Coffee Tables You Can DIY—Easily!