I just found this forum and I have a question for some experienced builders out there. I am having a house built in the spring and plan on doing some of the work myself, such as roofing, siding, decking, as well as building a detached garage. I would like to get an air compressor and some accesories(nailers) to aid in this endeavor. I also plan on building some furniture for my house later on. What should I look for in a compressor(size, psi, oil or not) what size of nailer should I get. I am assuming I will need two, a larger one for framing and siding, and a smaller one for trim, and woodworking. Or is it smarter to borrow/rent one for framing/siding and just get one for the small stuff. And I would appreciate any advise on brands and specs on the nailer.
Which Do I need? Finish or Brad Nailer???
Owner's manual for Craftsman air compressor 919.1653...
craftsman air compressor
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!