I just found this forum and I have a question for some experienced builders out there. I am having a house built in the spring and plan on doing some of the work myself, such as roofing, siding, decking, as well as building a detached garage. I would like to get an air compressor and some accesories(nailers) to aid in this endeavor. I also plan on building some furniture for my house later on. What should I look for in a compressor(size, psi, oil or not) what size of nailer should I get. I am assuming I will need two, a larger one for framing and siding, and a smaller one for trim, and woodworking. Or is it smarter to borrow/rent one for framing/siding and just get one for the small stuff. And I would appreciate any advise on brands and specs on the nailer.
Which Do I need? Finish or Brad Nailer???
Owner's manual for Craftsman air compressor 919.1653...
craftsman air compressor
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- Make Your Bed: 9 DIY Headboards
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Space-Saving Solutions for Tiny Bedrooms
- 9 Perfect Color Combos for Your Home
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- What's the Best Color for Living Rooms?
- Favorite Space-Saving Double-Duty Furniture
- 10 Low-Cost DIY Home Security Solutions
- Redecorate Without Spending a Dime: 10 Ideas
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow Anywhere
- 9 Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- Live Large in a (Very) Small Space
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips
- Don't Try This at Home: 7 Dangerous DIYs
- 10 Simple Woodworking Projects
- Is There Anything Vinegar Can't Do?
- 7 Incredible Uses for Salvaged Lumber
- 12 Tiny Gardens You Can Grow on a Tabletop
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 10 Surprisingly Smart Solutions for Junk Drawers
- Bright & Bold Colors for Your Front Door
- DIY Bookcases: 16 Easy Project Ideas
- Don't Make These 7 Fireplace Mistakes