lazy susan door hinge??
Our lazy susan originally had the door attached to the shelves and the entire unit would turn. I removed the door since my daughters finger was always getting pinched. Now I would like to attach the door with hinges to the cabinet. Keep in mind it was originally attached to the lazy susan thus it sits flush with the cabinet and I am having a problem finding a hinge to work. All of the hinges on the other cabinets are hidden and this would be the most preferred but at this point I would just like help figuring this one out.
A piano hinge on the rear so that the door folds back in, and an off set hinge on the side to swing it open, you won't have as much access though.
Then you will have to put it back the way it was or seperate those doors.
Kitchen corner cabinet lazy susan
scheirick kit. c-400 corner lazy susan replacement p...
kitchen cabinet updating
lazy susan door question
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Top 10 Classic DIY Projects for the Outdoors
- 15 Once-Popular Household Items That Are Vanishing
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Wise Ways to Get Rid of Pests and Critters
- Before and After: 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Top Tips for Keeping Countertops Like New
- 15 Amazing Things You Can Make with $0 Scrap Wood
- 14 Ways to Get More Kitchen Counter Space
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 18 Bathroom Updates You Can Do in 1 Day
- 9 Tried-and-True Methods of Eliminating Weeds
- 15 Fast Fixes for Your Home Facade
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers