lazy susan door hinge??
Our lazy susan originally had the door attached to the shelves and the entire unit would turn. I removed the door since my daughters finger was always getting pinched. Now I would like to attach the door with hinges to the cabinet. Keep in mind it was originally attached to the lazy susan thus it sits flush with the cabinet and I am having a problem finding a hinge to work. All of the hinges on the other cabinets are hidden and this would be the most preferred but at this point I would just like help figuring this one out.
A piano hinge on the rear so that the door folds back in, and an off set hinge on the side to swing it open, you won't have as much access though.
Then you will have to put it back the way it was or seperate those doors.
Kitchen corner cabinet lazy susan
scheirick kit. c-400 corner lazy susan replacement p...
kitchen cabinet updating
lazy susan door question
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Clever Uses for the Space Under the Stairs
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- House Quiz: Test Your Knowledge of U.S. Architecture
- 10 Things You Can Build with Plumbing Pipes
- Sweet Dreams: 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 16 Ingenious IKEA Hacks
- 18 Clever and Easy DIY Ways to Use Rope at Home
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 9 No-Sew Fabric DIY Projects to Dress Up Any Room
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight