lazy susan door hinge??
Our lazy susan originally had the door attached to the shelves and the entire unit would turn. I removed the door since my daughters finger was always getting pinched. Now I would like to attach the door with hinges to the cabinet. Keep in mind it was originally attached to the lazy susan thus it sits flush with the cabinet and I am having a problem finding a hinge to work. All of the hinges on the other cabinets are hidden and this would be the most preferred but at this point I would just like help figuring this one out.
A piano hinge on the rear so that the door folds back in, and an off set hinge on the side to swing it open, you won't have as much access though.
Then you will have to put it back the way it was or seperate those doors.
Kitchen corner cabinet lazy susan
scheirick kit. c-400 corner lazy susan replacement p...
kitchen cabinet updating
lazy susan door question
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 30 Things Everyone Should Know
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 9 Expert Furniture Arranging Tips
- 5 Things to Do With...Old Rakes
- 13 Lanterns For Your Porch, Patio, or Garden
- 5 Ways to Repurpose Old Window Screens
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 8 Classic Ways to Make a Small Room Look Big
- 8 DIY Storage Solutions for a Closet-less Room
- 9 Potent Cleaners You Didn't Know You Had
- 8 Great DIY Ways to Use Cinder Blocks
- 26 Easy Painted Pumpkins for Halloween
- 10 Fall Home Maintenance Musts
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips
- Woodworking for Beginners: 10 Perfect Projects
- 8 Countertops You'd Never Believe Were Handmade
- 9 Handy Uses for Your Cordless Drill/Driver
- 5 Minutes Flat: 7 Upgrades You Can Do in Under 300 Seconds
- 10 Creative New Ways to Use Old Bottles
- 10 FREE Storage Hacks
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Design Inspirations for Your Small Bedroom
- Deck the Doors: 10 Wreaths for Autumn Decorating
- 7 Tools to Wage War Against Leaves
- 16 Ingenious IKEA Hacks
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY