Help me find a tool
His had no brand identification on it. He said he got it through the internet. I did a search and found one from the Robert Larson company (model 815-1000), but nobody anywhere seems to have one in stock. Can anybody help me find one? By Larson or anybody else.
IT IS A PROFESSIONAL TOOL USED TO CUT SMOOTH CUTS,MITERS IN EXPENSIVE PICTURE FRAMES. THE COST IS APROX 350.00 .
However, the miter shears my vinyl guy used looked like a pair of pruning shears, about 8 inches long: a one-hand operation. The cost is around $65--if they can be found.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects