Help me find a tool
His had no brand identification on it. He said he got it through the internet. I did a search and found one from the Robert Larson company (model 815-1000), but nobody anywhere seems to have one in stock. Can anybody help me find one? By Larson or anybody else.
IT IS A PROFESSIONAL TOOL USED TO CUT SMOOTH CUTS,MITERS IN EXPENSIVE PICTURE FRAMES. THE COST IS APROX 350.00 .
However, the miter shears my vinyl guy used looked like a pair of pruning shears, about 8 inches long: a one-hand operation. The cost is around $65--if they can be found.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!