Need a manual.
I too have one of these inherited models and have had a difficult time changing the belt. If you have a copy of the manual I would appreciate getting one thanks.
I have the Craftsman 4" belt sander model 315.11782 and when I pull out on the black lever to retighten the belt, nothing happens. Anyone know how to do it manually?
If you would be so kind, I could also use a copy of that manual. Mine is model 315.11781, but your info would still help a lot. Thank you... [email protected]
I would appreciate a copy of the manual. Can anyone tell me where you place the two drops of electrical oil?
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!