Need a manual.
I too have one of these inherited models and have had a difficult time changing the belt. If you have a copy of the manual I would appreciate getting one thanks.
I have the Craftsman 4" belt sander model 315.11782 and when I pull out on the black lever to retighten the belt, nothing happens. Anyone know how to do it manually?
If you would be so kind, I could also use a copy of that manual. Mine is model 315.11781, but your info would still help a lot. Thank you... firstname.lastname@example.org
I would appreciate a copy of the manual. Can anyone tell me where you place the two drops of electrical oil?
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 10 Planters You Can Make Out of Everyday Things
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- Garden Paths: 12 Easy-to-Imitate Stone Walkways
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 9 Incredible Faux Finishes Possible with Paint
- 10 Sly Spots Where You Can Stash Your Storage Stuff
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight