Need a manual.
I too have one of these inherited models and have had a difficult time changing the belt. If you have a copy of the manual I would appreciate getting one thanks.
I have the Craftsman 4" belt sander model 315.11782 and when I pull out on the black lever to retighten the belt, nothing happens. Anyone know how to do it manually?
If you would be so kind, I could also use a copy of that manual. Mine is model 315.11781, but your info would still help a lot. Thank you... firstname.lastname@example.org
I would appreciate a copy of the manual. Can anyone tell me where you place the two drops of electrical oil?
- 10 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 11 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 12 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Surprising Ways to Cure Household Odors
- 11 Ways to Winterize Your Home on a Budget
- 10 Ways to Live Large in a Small Space
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Dressing Up the Dresser: 11 Clever DIY Transformations
- 12 Hobbit Houses to Make You Consider Moving Underground
- 10 Ways to Use Mirrors to Your Design Advantage
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- How To: Paint EVERYTHING
- Man, Oh Man! 7 Unbelievable Guy Spaces
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 12 Wow-Worthy Woods for Kitchen Countertops
- 10 "Neat" Garage Storage Solutions
- 10 Houseplants to Improve Indoor Air Quality
- How To: Clean EVERYTHING