Hello Paul, I recently acquired this Craftsman model 315.22420 belt sander and would love to have a copy of the manual. Could you please email me one at [email protected]
Also if you have a manual for another old Craftsman sander model 315.25811 that would be great too. I need to find out how to lubricate both of these sanders. But the belt sander is the most important.
On my unit after replacing the belt I can take up slack by pressing a release button that is located on the center line of the rollers about mid ship.
7+ years after your post, and I'm still looking for the manual for the craftsman belt sander.
Hi can anyone help me find drive pulley for this same machine, bearings are available from NSK thanks wayne [email protected]
Does anyone still have a soft copy of the Craftsman Belt Sander Model 315.11721 that they would be willing to share. I am a member of the "I can't change the belt" Club as well. My email is [email protected]
Thanks so much.
Thanks so much.
I have the 315.11721 manual and in it see an optional dustless sanding attachment offered (cat # 9 11765) Anyone have one for sale?
BOB: Am looking for an owners manual for the sander. Got it at a garage sale, but need to change the belt.
Help....cant figure this out. same sander...no Manual..can someone please email me a how to tip.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!