Hello Paul, I recently acquired this Craftsman model 315.22420 belt sander and would love to have a copy of the manual. Could you please email me one at firstname.lastname@example.org
Also if you have a manual for another old Craftsman sander model 315.25811 that would be great too. I need to find out how to lubricate both of these sanders. But the belt sander is the most important.
On my unit after replacing the belt I can take up slack by pressing a release button that is located on the center line of the rollers about mid ship.
7+ years after your post, and I'm still looking for the manual for the craftsman belt sander.
Hi can anyone help me find drive pulley for this same machine, bearings are available from NSK thanks wayne email@example.com
Does anyone still have a soft copy of the Craftsman Belt Sander Model 315.11721 that they would be willing to share. I am a member of the "I can't change the belt" Club as well. My email is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks so much.
Thanks so much.
I have the 315.11721 manual and in it see an optional dustless sanding attachment offered (cat # 9 11765) Anyone have one for sale?
BOB: Am looking for an owners manual for the sander. Got it at a garage sale, but need to change the belt.
Help....cant figure this out. same sander...no Manual..can someone please email me a how to tip.
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 10 Planters You Can Make Out of Everyday Things
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- Garden Paths: 12 Easy-to-Imitate Stone Walkways
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 9 Incredible Faux Finishes Possible with Paint
- 10 Sly Spots Where You Can Stash Your Storage Stuff
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight