Hello Paul, I recently acquired this Craftsman model 315.22420 belt sander and would love to have a copy of the manual. Could you please email me one at email@example.com
Also if you have a manual for another old Craftsman sander model 315.25811 that would be great too. I need to find out how to lubricate both of these sanders. But the belt sander is the most important.
On my unit after replacing the belt I can take up slack by pressing a release button that is located on the center line of the rollers about mid ship.
7+ years after your post, and I'm still looking for the manual for the craftsman belt sander.
Hi can anyone help me find drive pulley for this same machine, bearings are available from NSK thanks wayne firstname.lastname@example.org
Does anyone still have a soft copy of the Craftsman Belt Sander Model 315.11721 that they would be willing to share. I am a member of the "I can't change the belt" Club as well. My email is email@example.com.
Thanks so much.
Thanks so much.
I have the 315.11721 manual and in it see an optional dustless sanding attachment offered (cat # 9 11765) Anyone have one for sale?
BOB: Am looking for an owners manual for the sander. Got it at a garage sale, but need to change the belt.
Help....cant figure this out. same sander...no Manual..can someone please email me a how to tip.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Capitalize on Your Attic: 10 Inspirations
- 15 Once-Popular Items Now Vanishing
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 12 Garden Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Design a Rustic Bathroom: 10 Inspirations
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 283 Great DIY Project Ideas
- Picture-Perfect Patios: 10 Outdoor Spaces to Love
- 10 Clever Uses for Space Under Stairs
- 17 Backsplashes for a Unique Kitchen
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 16 Ways to Use Salvaged Wood in Your Home
- 108 Easy Outdoor Living Ideas
- The Right Path: 15 Wonderful Walkway Designs
- Decked Out: 12 Innovative Outdoor Living Designs
- 14 Room Dividers to Organize Your Space
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 15 Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 8 (Truly) Unexpected Storage Spots
- 12 Celebrities' Cool Pools
- 1 Dozen Ways to Maximize a Small Yard
- 9 Easy-to-Make Garden Luminaries
- Colorful Kitchens: 10 Bright & Bold Designs