Hello Paul, I recently acquired this Craftsman model 315.22420 belt sander and would love to have a copy of the manual. Could you please email me one at firstname.lastname@example.org
Also if you have a manual for another old Craftsman sander model 315.25811 that would be great too. I need to find out how to lubricate both of these sanders. But the belt sander is the most important.
On my unit after replacing the belt I can take up slack by pressing a release button that is located on the center line of the rollers about mid ship.
7+ years after your post, and I'm still looking for the manual for the craftsman belt sander.
Hi can anyone help me find drive pulley for this same machine, bearings are available from NSK thanks wayne email@example.com
Does anyone still have a soft copy of the Craftsman Belt Sander Model 315.11721 that they would be willing to share. I am a member of the "I can't change the belt" Club as well. My email is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks so much.
Thanks so much.
I have the 315.11721 manual and in it see an optional dustless sanding attachment offered (cat # 9 11765) Anyone have one for sale?
BOB: Am looking for an owners manual for the sander. Got it at a garage sale, but need to change the belt.
Help....cant figure this out. same sander...no Manual..can someone please email me a how to tip.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- World's Most Amazing Slip 'N Slide
- 15 Once-Popular Items Now Vanishing
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 12 Garden Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- 11 Big Ideas for Small Kitchens
- 5 Things to Do with... Colanders
- 283 Great DIY Project Ideas
- The Right Path: 15 Wonderful Walkway Designs
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 17 Backsplashes for a Unique Kitchen
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 18 Bathroom Updates You Can Do in a Day
- Easy DIY Fixes for 11 Annoying House Problems
- Capitalize on Your Attic: 10 Inspirations
- 14 Room Dividers to Organize Your Space
- 10 Creative New Ways to Use Old Bottles
- Make Good Use of Old Junk: 14 Creative Ideas
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- 10 Smart Solutions for Small Bedrooms
- 5 DIY Porch Swings Perfect for Summer
- 1 Dozen Ways to Maximize a Small Yard
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 5 Easy and Creative DIY Lamps