Hello Paul, I recently acquired this Craftsman model 315.22420 belt sander and would love to have a copy of the manual. Could you please email me one at firstname.lastname@example.org
Also if you have a manual for another old Craftsman sander model 315.25811 that would be great too. I need to find out how to lubricate both of these sanders. But the belt sander is the most important.
On my unit after replacing the belt I can take up slack by pressing a release button that is located on the center line of the rollers about mid ship.
7+ years after your post, and I'm still looking for the manual for the craftsman belt sander.
Hi can anyone help me find drive pulley for this same machine, bearings are available from NSK thanks wayne email@example.com
Does anyone still have a soft copy of the Craftsman Belt Sander Model 315.11721 that they would be willing to share. I am a member of the "I can't change the belt" Club as well. My email is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks so much.
Thanks so much.
I have the 315.11721 manual and in it see an optional dustless sanding attachment offered (cat # 9 11765) Anyone have one for sale?
BOB: Am looking for an owners manual for the sander. Got it at a garage sale, but need to change the belt.
Help....cant figure this out. same sander...no Manual..can someone please email me a how to tip.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 30 Things Everyone Should Know
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 9 Expert Furniture Arranging Tips
- 5 Things to Do With...Old Rakes
- 13 Lanterns For Your Porch, Patio, or Garden
- 5 Ways to Repurpose Old Window Screens
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 8 Classic Ways to Make a Small Room Look Big
- 8 DIY Storage Solutions for a Closet-less Room
- 9 Potent Cleaners You Didn't Know You Had
- 8 Great DIY Ways to Use Cinder Blocks
- 26 Easy Painted Pumpkins for Halloween
- 10 Fall Home Maintenance Musts
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips
- Woodworking for Beginners: 10 Perfect Projects
- 8 Countertops You'd Never Believe Were Handmade
- 9 Handy Uses for Your Cordless Drill/Driver
- 5 Minutes Flat: 7 Upgrades You Can Do in Under 300 Seconds
- 10 Creative New Ways to Use Old Bottles
- 10 FREE Storage Hacks
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Design Inspirations for Your Small Bedroom
- Deck the Doors: 10 Wreaths for Autumn Decorating
- 7 Tools to Wage War Against Leaves
- 16 Ingenious IKEA Hacks
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY