both kits come with radio charger
Looking at the 2 kits what I can see is:
1) Drills - Dewalt has a ratcheting chuck milwaukee not.
2) Milwaukee's drill has 495 lbs of torque as compared to dewalt's 450.
3) Skill saw - Dewalt plastic guard Milwaukee titanium
4) Sawzall - Milwaukee's appears to be more functional with the 6 posistion handle.
This is what I can see.
Which set performs better under daily usage in temps -30c to +30c throughout the year.
The contractors I work for use the 2 brands you mentioned and being around alot of sites if they didn't work well under heavy use they wouldn't have them.
So I would say the choice is really up to you on how they feel and look for your own use.If anything else flip a coin because you will get Dewalt people here and Mil. users so I am unbiased opinion.
Dewalt is 1/2 inch slip clutch hammer drill,5 3/8 skill saw,standard sawzall, and flashlight. 1 hr fast charge nicad battery,charger and case. model is dw4cpk2 current pricing is 399.99 one year warranty 30 day oc.
You can find slightly better deals on DeWalt combos on Ebay, but I wouldn't sweat the differences too long, either will serve you fine.
- 10 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 11 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 12 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Surprising Ways to Cure Household Odors
- 11 Ways to Winterize Your Home on a Budget
- 10 Ways to Live Large in a Small Space
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Dressing Up the Dresser: 11 Clever DIY Transformations
- 12 Hobbit Houses to Make You Consider Moving Underground
- 10 Ways to Use Mirrors to Your Design Advantage
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- How To: Paint EVERYTHING
- Man, Oh Man! 7 Unbelievable Guy Spaces
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 12 Wow-Worthy Woods for Kitchen Countertops
- 10 "Neat" Garage Storage Solutions
- 10 Houseplants to Improve Indoor Air Quality
- How To: Clean EVERYTHING