both kits come with radio charger
Looking at the 2 kits what I can see is:
1) Drills - Dewalt has a ratcheting chuck milwaukee not.
2) Milwaukee's drill has 495 lbs of torque as compared to dewalt's 450.
3) Skill saw - Dewalt plastic guard Milwaukee titanium
4) Sawzall - Milwaukee's appears to be more functional with the 6 posistion handle.
This is what I can see.
Which set performs better under daily usage in temps -30c to +30c throughout the year.
The contractors I work for use the 2 brands you mentioned and being around alot of sites if they didn't work well under heavy use they wouldn't have them.
So I would say the choice is really up to you on how they feel and look for your own use.If anything else flip a coin because you will get Dewalt people here and Mil. users so I am unbiased opinion.
Dewalt is 1/2 inch slip clutch hammer drill,5 3/8 skill saw,standard sawzall, and flashlight. 1 hr fast charge nicad battery,charger and case. model is dw4cpk2 current pricing is 399.99 one year warranty 30 day oc.
You can find slightly better deals on DeWalt combos on Ebay, but I wouldn't sweat the differences too long, either will serve you fine.
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Top 10 Classic DIY Projects for the Outdoors
- 15 Once-Popular Household Items That Are Vanishing
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Wise Ways to Get Rid of Pests and Critters
- Before and After: 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Top Tips for Keeping Countertops Like New
- 15 Amazing Things You Can Make with $0 Scrap Wood
- 14 Ways to Get More Kitchen Counter Space
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 18 Bathroom Updates You Can Do in 1 Day
- 9 Tried-and-True Methods of Eliminating Weeds
- Top 11 Color Trends to Follow in 2014
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers