both kits come with radio charger
Looking at the 2 kits what I can see is:
1) Drills - Dewalt has a ratcheting chuck milwaukee not.
2) Milwaukee's drill has 495 lbs of torque as compared to dewalt's 450.
3) Skill saw - Dewalt plastic guard Milwaukee titanium
4) Sawzall - Milwaukee's appears to be more functional with the 6 posistion handle.
This is what I can see.
Which set performs better under daily usage in temps -30c to +30c throughout the year.
The contractors I work for use the 2 brands you mentioned and being around alot of sites if they didn't work well under heavy use they wouldn't have them.
So I would say the choice is really up to you on how they feel and look for your own use.If anything else flip a coin because you will get Dewalt people here and Mil. users so I am unbiased opinion.
Dewalt is 1/2 inch slip clutch hammer drill,5 3/8 skill saw,standard sawzall, and flashlight. 1 hr fast charge nicad battery,charger and case. model is dw4cpk2 current pricing is 399.99 one year warranty 30 day oc.
You can find slightly better deals on DeWalt combos on Ebay, but I wouldn't sweat the differences too long, either will serve you fine.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- Make Your Bed: 9 DIY Headboards
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Space-Saving Solutions for Tiny Bedrooms
- 9 Perfect Color Combos for Your Home
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- What's the Best Color for Living Rooms?
- Favorite Space-Saving Double-Duty Furniture
- 10 Low-Cost DIY Home Security Solutions
- Redecorate Without Spending a Dime: 10 Ideas
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow Anywhere
- 9 Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- Live Large in a (Very) Small Space
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips
- Don't Try This at Home: 7 Dangerous DIYs
- 10 Simple Woodworking Projects
- Is There Anything Vinegar Can't Do?
- 7 Incredible Uses for Salvaged Lumber
- 12 Tiny Gardens You Can Grow on a Tabletop
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 10 Surprisingly Smart Solutions for Junk Drawers
- Bright & Bold Colors for Your Front Door
- DIY Bookcases: 16 Easy Project Ideas
- Don't Make These 7 Fireplace Mistakes